Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Size 5 (23 Count) Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers® Extra Protection* Nighttime Diapers are absorbent enough to last all night, (up to 12 hours.) So they're great for long car trips and weekend outings. Stretchy sides and soft fasteners also help make them even more comfortable. And now they're available in sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6. *vs. Pampers Baby Dry

February 21, 2015

I really like these. I find the sizing a little bigger and longer fitting then the huggies version. Great diapers.

April 23, 2014

I bought these diapers after hearing some excellent reviews from family members (all with girls) but I was sadly disappointed by them when I wore them on my son. They are much more expensive than Pampers Cruisers or Baby Dry diapers and I have found that when I wear them on my son they almost always leak leaving him soaked when he wakes up in the morning. For the difference in price and the reliability of the Pampers brand I was expecting a much better product. I will not be buying these diapers again.

April 16, 2014

These are terrible. They are no different than a normal pampers diaper...just a different picture and box and A LOT more expensive. Definitely not worth the money at all. Very disappointed.

September 28, 2013

Honestly, After trying EVERY aspect of not having to change and wash the bedsheets, I caved in and bought these. Normally I put my little one to bed in whatever I'm using (Pull ups, Diapers, etc) well, I caved. Bought these. and BOY am I happy I did!!! Three nights in a row with NO Leaking!! Whoohoo !!!

May 29, 2013

The only diaper my son does not pee through over night. Tried other diapers and he always leaked, and everything was wet in the morning. A bit pricey, but I only use 1 a night so it's not too bad.

September 16, 2012

I tried these diapers with my son, as he is a very heavy wetter overnight, I actually didn't find them to be any different then the baby dry diapers, he woke with his pants a little wet, and he had only slept 7 hours.

May 17, 2012

My son is a VERY VERY heavy wetter! So much so, that we would go through 3-4 diapers a night (Pampers BabyDry size 5) As much as I LOVE Pampers, and will never use Huggies again (uggh, I gave away the rest of a box I bought once after 2 days worth) I just wasn't satisified with the overnight protection. My son would wake up crying because he was obviously uncomfortable, and if I didn't get to him and have him changed quick enough, well I might as well have given up the idea of him OR me goin back to sleep. Super frustrating as I'm a full-time single mom, and I NEED that bit of sleep(not that everyone doesn't need it) but with other health issues of mine, sleep is imperative!! SUPER grateful Pampers has this product out there. My only complaint, is the price I have to pay to make sure my son is dry and comforatble when I am already spending so much $$ a month on his regular day diapers. These diapers are insanely expensive in my opinion for how many we get. Add an extra 10 to teh box and I'd change my tune!! Sure, we are getting into the potty training stage NOW(lol) but it just doesn't help when I am on a low-income budget and so much of it is going to my toddlers toiletries. Other then price, I will, and I HAVE recommended this product to ALL and EVERY mother/father who would listen to me!!

March 28, 2012

I use these diapers in size 3 for my daughter and I love them. My daughter is a heavy wetter and would wake up with leaks when in regular diapers. There is nothing more frustrating when they're finally sleeping through the night then to be woken up with a leaky diaper. Leaks in these diapers are very few and far between. I've used the Huggies equivalent before and I just didn't like them as much. The texture was rougher and they didn't seem to have the same quality feel to them. They worked better than a regular diaper, but did have more leaks than the Pampers overnight.

December 17, 2011

These diapers are absoultly AMAZING! My daughter is 24 Months and is a big water drinker at night. She normally wakes up and her diaper is just hanging off of her, and her skin is really wet. I bought these on sale to see if they would work and do they ever! She slept for about 13 hours and when she woke up the diaper was really full but her skin was bone dry! It pulled the wetness away from her and kept her dry all night long! I couldn't believe how well these worked! I will definetly be buying these again!