Pampers Swaddlers Newborn 240 Diapers
Good

Pampers Swaddlers Newborn 240 Diapers Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pamper Swaddlers wraps your baby in comfort and security from the start. Swaddlers New Baby diapers are the no.1 choice of hospitals with Blankie Soft for superior comfort. Parents like Pampers Swaddlers' Grow-With-Me fit, their stretchy sides and their soft overlapping tabs, which they say provides a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers Swaddlers also have extra padding in the back, since they're meant for inactive babies who spend more time on their backs, rather than toddlers. Swaddlers also feature a fold-down front section to accommodate a newborn's sensitive navel area.

April 22, 2016

These diapers are amazing, if you have a horrible sense of smell! As soon as baby urinates in the slightest, they stink. The yellow stripe stays yellow but yet that smell, I cant help but wonder what reaction is happening so close/ on the baby's bottom, to make that horrible smell?

March 11, 2016

Pampers Swaddler Newborn diapers are what we used when our babies were young. We love using Pampers products and it's a brand we trust. The diapers are very soft and gentle . It's a great diaper for newborns.

February 05, 2016

These are the best diapers especially for newborns when they poop a lot. They were the only diapers that didn't leak.

February 05, 2016

I used those diapers with my youngest, and we totally loved them!! They were soft, she seemed confortable

January 28, 2016

I love these. Used them on both my baby's with no problems. They are very gentle on baby's delicate skin, hold a lot of liquid, are virtually leak free and the little pee indicator on front is handy. It turns blue when there is pee in the siaper, which is nice to be able to just look and see, especially when you are tired or in a rush.

January 28, 2016

I do not recommend these diapers to any newborn. They are heavily scented and have a mesh lining inside that sticks to baby's bum. My daughter got a horrible rash as soon as we started using these. After several creams doctors visits and 3 to 4 weeks we finally switch diapers and the issue was solved.

October 05, 2013

Baby and mommy have always loved pampers brand. We have tried other brands but have stuck to pampers ever since and always will. Plus pampers rewards are wonderful!