Pampers Swaddlers Newborn, Size: 6x36 Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: The swaddlers with dry max technology that helps lock in wetness. It provides super-stretchy sides gives infants a flexible fit. 2 x drier with absorb away liner.

November 07, 2016

I tried so many different brands of diapers with my first born, and found these to be the most well fitting out of all of them! I love the wetness indicator as well as how well the diaper fit around my son's umbilical cord in those first few weeks before it fell off. I didn't even think twice about getting these when my second baby came along!

June 15, 2014

These are the diapers used in the Maternity ward at the hospital where my babies were born. I love them! The fit was never to loose or to tight, although I had to switch up sizes before the weight suggested because my kids have long torsos. I never had a linty or leaky diaper using these! I thoroughly appreciated the indicator strip as it makes knowing when to change a breeze. I kept my kids in Pampers Swaddlers until they started getting ready to walk, and have happily recommended to every new Mom that asks.

April 02, 2012

These diapers were wonderful! I used them on both my babies, and never did I have a blowout or leaky diaper. They fit nice and snug without being too tight and I was really sad when my kids outgrew them, fairly quickly as I birthed chunkers.

November 08, 2011

My little one is 4 weeks old and these fit her so much better than Huggies. I like that they have a yellow stripe on the outside that turns blue when they are wet. I also appreciate the double elastic on the leggies so she doesn't blow out into her cute sleepers. They are a bit pricey, but if you watch the sales you can get them for a better deal.