Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers, Size 2, 152-Count Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

When your baby has sensitive skin, it can change the meaning of every loving touch. Pampers Sensitive Diapers are hypoallergenic with a touch of aloe to gently care for your baby's skin. Give your baby Pampers best care for sensitive by combining Pampers Sensitive Diapers and Sensitive Wipes - four out of five moms who used our sensitive diapers and wipes would recommend them to a friend. Try Pampers Sensitive Diapers for your baby's sensitive skin, and help your love shine through.

March 18, 2017

Je n'aime pas du tout tous les pampers swaddlers. Ma fille déborde même le jour avec les swaddlers et ils sont moins absorbants. Je déteste ceux de nuits également. Je préfère les pampers baby dry.

March 13, 2017

I love pampers swaddlers. Especially the sensitive. My baby has sensitive skin and I have never had a problem with them causing any issues with rash as I've had with other brands.

March 08, 2017

Out of all the brands I have tried Pampers is the one I always come back to. I like the fresh baby power smell, the pee strip is handy, and we've had the least amount of blow outs in these diapers. My litter girl has the lest amount of rashes with these as well. Pampers online site is great as well so you can get basic info about babies and earn rewards which is great too.

January 16, 2017

I have used pampers for both my children, currently I have a 3 month old baby girl. The fit her great, have the pee strip and last. The hospital gave us a different brand at birth, they weren't for us. It is also nice that we can get coupons for a few dollars off

January 08, 2017

I've tried all different kinds of diapers on my baby. She would have bad rashes but this one so far hasn't gave her any rashes whatsoever! I love that my baby is happy and not whiney :)

July 24, 2016

Pampers diapers are amazing. They dont leak over nights. Thry are comfortable for baby. Of all thr brands i have tried this is by far my favorite. It has served well for 4 children

January 31, 2014

These diapers I do not recommend at all !!
    They caused my best friends newborn chemical burn. She trusted the company because the hospital was using the same brand on the new born. But after a few weeks her little baby got a horrible bum burn, and it was horrible !!
    I don't want any child to go through it !
    IF YOUR CHILD DOES EXSPERINCE IT PLEASE CONTACT PAMPERS THEY WONT ONLY LIKE THE FEEDBACK TO IMPORVE THOSE DIAPERS BUT THEY WILL ALSO SEND YOU COUPONS FOR A DIFFRENT TYPE TO HELP WITH YOUR CHILD AND HELP YOU WITH THE PRICLEY COST OF THE DIAPERS
    THANKS