Pampers Swaddlers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

February 17, 2017

I would have to say these diapers are my top favorite because they have the yellow line that indicates when baby is wet, it turns blue and they are very light weight but still absorb very well. they come high enough to help stop blow outs coming out the top i found that these diapers it was rare for my sons poop to make it all the way over the diaper. I would recommend any of the pampers brand diapers but this one i find is the best because of how light weight it is and the wet line is so handy. They do cost a little bit more than say the baby dry but It is up to you if you want to pay the extra for the line. I did not mind at all to pay less for the baby dry but now that my son is a little older and in size 4 i prefer the swaddlers or sometimes cruisers

February 13, 2017

Love love love pampers swaddlers diapers. We have been using these diapers for both of our children from the day of birth till the day they started potty training. We never had any leaks(I have a boy and a girl) and they moved easily with my children. Never had a problem with rashes either

February 07, 2017

Pampers Swafdlers are my favorite diaper. Great absorbency and I found the color indicator really helpful for a newborn. I do think they can eliminate some of the dyes. We have had to switch brands due to that.

February 03, 2017

I have a 2month old at home, and I would recommend this product to any parent. Pampers are by far my favorite diapers. This product absorbs very well, is great at preventing leaks, fits perfectly and even locks in odors. I will continue to use Pampers as long as diapers are needed in my household.

February 02, 2017

I started using swaddlers when my daughter was a newborn. At first she seemed to have a bit of a reaction to it(red skin) so we switched to the sensitive swaddlers which seemed to help. We tried the regular ones a couple of weeks later and she didn't have the same reaction. Overall very happy with this product.

February 02, 2017

We used Swaddlers sensitive for our baby in the newborn size as well as 1 and 2. They are super soft and do not cause any problems for baby. The hospital gave us a few huggies when we ran out (middle of the night on a sunday), and the swaddlers were so much better, the quality and ease was miles away. We continued using them after.

However when we got to size 2 it looked like the quality was much worse, almost as if the pattern and materials were done by two different companies. We moved on to Baby Dry from size 2 onwards.

January 25, 2017

I usually cloth diaper, but for the first few weeks I use disposables. I have to say Pampers Swaddlers are the best newborn diapers out there. Other name brand diapers gave my daughters rashes and allowed leaks. These diapers never irritated their skin or allowed any leaks, even at nighttime.

January 19, 2017

These are the BEST for the newborn stage in my opinion. They're soft and I love the stripe that turns blue if they're wet. They always fit my babies the best and I rarely had issues with leaks.

January 18, 2017

I have been using pampers for approximately 3+ years. We used them with our son and they were hands down the best diaper. Other diapers resulted in frequent leaks, sagging, bulging etc. Pampers Swaddlers are soft, yet absorbent and we felt confident that our baby's skin was protected. We are about to have another baby and the closet is already stocked with pampers!

January 16, 2017

I am a dedicated Pampers mom! I've never found another brand (though I've tried) that measures up to the quality of Pampers. Swaddlers are soft and reliable and priced competitively! I have 2 daughters that I've used Pampers swaddlers on and I'm glad I did!