Pampers Swaddlers Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: It helps to lock in wetness better. Dry max technology and our Absorb Away Liner help keep your babys skin dry and happy, while the Swaddlers quilted design cradles your infants skin in blanket like softness.

January 19, 2017

These are the BEST for the newborn stage in my opinion. They're soft and I love the stripe that turns blue if they're wet. They always fit my babies the best and I rarely had issues with leaks.

January 18, 2017

I have been using pampers for approximately 3+ years. We used them with our son and they were hands down the best diaper. Other diapers resulted in frequent leaks, sagging, bulging etc. Pampers Swaddlers are soft, yet absorbent and we felt confident that our baby's skin was protected. We are about to have another baby and the closet is already stocked with pampers!

January 16, 2017

I am a dedicated Pampers mom! I've never found another brand (though I've tried) that measures up to the quality of Pampers. Swaddlers are soft and reliable and priced competitively! I have 2 daughters that I've used Pampers swaddlers on and I'm glad I did!

January 16, 2017

We always buy pampers swaddler. Good quality. We have never had a blow out or a leak. They fit true to size. Rarely any diaper rash. And I always recommend it to my friends

January 16, 2017

Very useful for a new mom who has little experience with newborns and is a little nervous. The diapers are soft and absorbent and even have a little strip that tells you when your baby has to be changed so you don't have to be worried about moving them around and bothering them for no reason.

January 15, 2017

I don't use disposables every day but when I do I always use pampers swaddlers. We have never had a blow out or a leak. They fit true to size. Rarely any diaper rash.

January 10, 2017

My daughter is now 7 months old and we've purchased Pampers twice and both times I wasn't overly happy. We've been using Huggies diapers and find them much more absorbent. With the Pampers you would feel right away that she was moist, whereas with the Huggies it lasted a little longer on her which is especially helpful during the night.

December 30, 2016

In love with you pampers.i cant imagine myself without this in my diaper bag a must essential on every baby bag and it feels good to know how soft and easy to use they are.i have 2 kids and they have been growing and these swaddlers are definitely the preferred ones.

December 30, 2016

These are the best diapers out there. My kids were always the most sensitive and never had a reaction with these diapers. The fit was great and they almost never leaked other than the occasional blowout. They were nice and soft, not stiff.

December 29, 2016

I love Pampers Swaddlers for my baby. I have tried Huggies but they weren't as good. I do experience the rare overnight leakage from time to time but it's not a big deal. I always try to get them on sale or use a coupon. Great diapers for a sensitive bum.