pantene airspray Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 162 in Hairspray

March 09, 2017

I recomand this Pantene HairSpray. The scent is amazing. This product last all day. I use thos product almost everyday, it doesn't damage the hair. Really good value.

March 07, 2017

Le fixatif à tenue souple Pro-V de Pantene ne m'a pas vraiment plu.
    Peut être car il ne convenait pas à mon type de cheveux car il est ultra-léger.
    Sans alcool, je n'ai pas eu la sensation que mes cheveux étaient hydrates comme indiqué sur la bouteille.
    Après quelques utilisations l'embout vaporisateur à commencé à se boucher après chaque utilisation et le jet sortait en mousse.
    Vraiment pas un coup de coeur pour moi.

March 07, 2017

Love Pantene air spray. With just a little spray, my hair stays in place all day without feeling sticky. It stays in place but it also leaves it soft and not all stiff. It smells good . Decent price too.

February 07, 2017

This product works and holds the hair great. I find it that it does not have a strong odour and it does not leave a residue on my hair. I find it very effective and great

January 29, 2017

It is very small and portable and easy to fit in my purse. It does not leave a film in your hair. It is alcohol free and doesn't wreck your hair. It works well!

January 14, 2017

Pantene Airspray is the first hairspray I have used that is free of alcohol. The good news is, it won't dry your hair. So if your hair is already dry or damaged, you may wish to consider this product. What I liked about it is that it doesn't have any strong scent, like many other sprays leave lingering on your hair for hours. What I did not like is that it sprays on very wet (just takes a minute to dry, though) and it provides only a very gentle hold. This 'airspray' might be best for someone with thick, dry hair who is looking for light, brushable hold.

January 13, 2017

I love using this on my hair. It gives a great hold to curls and doesnt make my hair seem dull. I still have lots of bounce left in it as well. Dont have to use much either which is nice. The smell is also not overpowering like other products. This is my go to spray

January 06, 2017

I first purchased this in a teen pack and received a travel size one. I loved it. Your hair still feels soft and smooth, the product doesn't leave a sticky residue. My new favorite go to for air spray and its inexpensive which is a plus. I definitely recommend Pantene Air Spray.

December 28, 2016

Pantene's Airspray is an alcohol free hair spray that provides flexible, brushable hold. I enjoyed using this hairspray as a finishing spray to keep my flyaways under control and offer flexible hold to my style. The product packaging is quite appealing, the gold and black looks great.

I loved that the spray was alcohol free. A lot of hairsprays can be overwhelming when you breathe them in but this formula had a pleasant scent, and being alcohol free it wasn't overpowering. It held quite well and had a moisturizing feel. I would recommend this product as a great choice for a flexible hold hairspray.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

October 16, 2016

My hair is naturally in beachy waves or as the less kind call it "bedhead." I like it a little messy and imperfect. Hairspray isn't usually a styling product I reach for unless I have my hair up for a special occasion but I was willing to give it a try. On a day when my hair was looking a little limp and sad I spritzed a little Airspray underneath and on the top layer. I gave it a little fluff with my fingers and continued on with my makeup. When I looked up at my hair after a few minutes OMG it had totally formed pretty beachy waves all on its own! It perked my hair right up and gave it the body and texture that I love. I am an Airspray convert and now use it every day!

I tried this product for free thanks to Pantene but my opinion is my own.