pantene airspray Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 149 in Hairspray

February 07, 2017

This product works and holds the hair great. I find it that it does not have a strong odour and it does not leave a residue on my hair. I find it very effective and great

January 29, 2017

It is very small and portable and easy to fit in my purse. It does not leave a film in your hair. It is alcohol free and doesn't wreck your hair. It works well!

January 14, 2017

Pantene Airspray is the first hairspray I have used that is free of alcohol. The good news is, it won't dry your hair. So if your hair is already dry or damaged, you may wish to consider this product. What I liked about it is that it doesn't have any strong scent, like many other sprays leave lingering on your hair for hours. What I did not like is that it sprays on very wet (just takes a minute to dry, though) and it provides only a very gentle hold. This 'airspray' might be best for someone with thick, dry hair who is looking for light, brushable hold.

January 13, 2017

I love using this on my hair. It gives a great hold to curls and doesnt make my hair seem dull. I still have lots of bounce left in it as well. Dont have to use much either which is nice. The smell is also not overpowering like other products. This is my go to spray

January 06, 2017

I first purchased this in a teen pack and received a travel size one. I loved it. Your hair still feels soft and smooth, the product doesn't leave a sticky residue. My new favorite go to for air spray and its inexpensive which is a plus. I definitely recommend Pantene Air Spray.

December 28, 2016

Pantene's Airspray is an alcohol free hair spray that provides flexible, brushable hold. I enjoyed using this hairspray as a finishing spray to keep my flyaways under control and offer flexible hold to my style. The product packaging is quite appealing, the gold and black looks great.

I loved that the spray was alcohol free. A lot of hairsprays can be overwhelming when you breathe them in but this formula had a pleasant scent, and being alcohol free it wasn't overpowering. It held quite well and had a moisturizing feel. I would recommend this product as a great choice for a flexible hold hairspray.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

October 16, 2016

My hair is naturally in beachy waves or as the less kind call it "bedhead." I like it a little messy and imperfect. Hairspray isn't usually a styling product I reach for unless I have my hair up for a special occasion but I was willing to give it a try. On a day when my hair was looking a little limp and sad I spritzed a little Airspray underneath and on the top layer. I gave it a little fluff with my fingers and continued on with my makeup. When I looked up at my hair after a few minutes OMG it had totally formed pretty beachy waves all on its own! It perked my hair right up and gave it the body and texture that I love. I am an Airspray convert and now use it every day!

I tried this product for free thanks to Pantene but my opinion is my own.

September 23, 2016

Le hair spray fonctionne assez bien pour ce que est de fixation , sauf que je n'aime pas son effet, ça ne reste pas naturel et les cheveux reste toute dur et collé . C'est pas beau a voir.

September 23, 2016

I absolutely love the Pantene air spray no alcohol hairspray. It isn't sticky, drying and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It almost seems to make my tossled style more defined like a beach spray and hairspray all in one .The price is great and there isn't a strong smell for us sensitive girls .My hair is pliable and I can touch up my hair later in the day without fear of cooking alcohol laden hairspray into my hair

September 19, 2016

I'm not the kind of person that likes doing anything with their hair so this product isn't really for me. That being said, I took part in a promotion where I received this product in exchange for my honest review because I wanted to see how different this hair spray was to the ones I was used to using in the past whenever I had special events.

First thing: the smell. It doesn't have that weird sour apple smell that other hairsprays do. Second, your hair doesn't get clumpy after spraying - you can actually come through it and that is a huge plus. I always hated how my hair would stick together and clump after using other hairspray products so it's such a huge bonus to be able to continue styling - or to even run my fingers through my hair - after the product has 'stuck'. It does hold well and the spray is clear (and mists more than sprays so it's not as invasive) so you won't be left with any visible after-effects from using the product. It washed off very easily and lasted as long as it needed to, so it looks like the lack of alcohol doesn't negatively affect its staying power.

It definitely is different to those other hairsprays so if you're the kind of person who likes to use hairspray you might want to consider using this from now on. While I won't be using it because I'm not a hair styling sort of person, if I ever do want to style my hair for a special even I'll definitely consider using this.