pantene airspray Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 133 in Hairspray

October 16, 2016

My hair is naturally in beachy waves or as the less kind call it "bedhead." I like it a little messy and imperfect. Hairspray isn't usually a styling product I reach for unless I have my hair up for a special occasion but I was willing to give it a try. On a day when my hair was looking a little limp and sad I spritzed a little Airspray underneath and on the top layer. I gave it a little fluff with my fingers and continued on with my makeup. When I looked up at my hair after a few minutes OMG it had totally formed pretty beachy waves all on its own! It perked my hair right up and gave it the body and texture that I love. I am an Airspray convert and now use it every day!

I tried this product for free thanks to Pantene but my opinion is my own.

September 23, 2016

Le hair spray fonctionne assez bien pour ce que est de fixation , sauf que je n'aime pas son effet, ça ne reste pas naturel et les cheveux reste toute dur et collé . C'est pas beau a voir.

September 23, 2016

I absolutely love the Pantene air spray no alcohol hairspray. It isn't sticky, drying and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It almost seems to make my tossled style more defined like a beach spray and hairspray all in one .The price is great and there isn't a strong smell for us sensitive girls .My hair is pliable and I can touch up my hair later in the day without fear of cooking alcohol laden hairspray into my hair

September 19, 2016

I'm not the kind of person that likes doing anything with their hair so this product isn't really for me. That being said, I took part in a promotion where I received this product in exchange for my honest review because I wanted to see how different this hair spray was to the ones I was used to using in the past whenever I had special events.

First thing: the smell. It doesn't have that weird sour apple smell that other hairsprays do. Second, your hair doesn't get clumpy after spraying - you can actually come through it and that is a huge plus. I always hated how my hair would stick together and clump after using other hairspray products so it's such a huge bonus to be able to continue styling - or to even run my fingers through my hair - after the product has 'stuck'. It does hold well and the spray is clear (and mists more than sprays so it's not as invasive) so you won't be left with any visible after-effects from using the product. It washed off very easily and lasted as long as it needed to, so it looks like the lack of alcohol doesn't negatively affect its staying power.

It definitely is different to those other hairsprays so if you're the kind of person who likes to use hairspray you might want to consider using this from now on. While I won't be using it because I'm not a hair styling sort of person, if I ever do want to style my hair for a special even I'll definitely consider using this.

September 15, 2016

I was very disappointed because the hairspray does not not live up to its claims at all ! It states on the can "Free from stickiness and free from stiffness but when I sprayed the product in my hair it sprayed in a"chunk" , it does not spray evenly and it left my hair very sticky and wet , it took a bit for it to dry ( which I HATED ) and also I found it hard to brush out . On the bottle it does say it is only a 2 hold but if you are like me and have thick hair this is definitely not the product for you ! I sprayed my hair with the hair spray after straightening my hair hoping it would help with the frizziness and as soon as my hair hit the humidity the hair spray did nothing for me. I which this product would mention what type of hair like " good for thin and straight hair or good for curly hair" .

September 01, 2016

I love trying new hairsprays and I defiantly liked the idea of using one that did not have any alcohol in it. I found this to spray very well and it saturates the hair quickly so I would only spray a little at a time. I found this to be a little sticky at first but than it goes away when it dries.

Overall this held a nice wave in my hair without being too crunchy or hard looking and I was still able to put my fingers through it, it's also smells lovely! I would defiantly purchase this in the future. * I received this to test and write a honest opinion on from Bzzagent.

August 25, 2016

I received this product from BzzAgent and Pantene for free, to try and give my honest opinion. I have to admit I don't use hair sprays regularly, because I hated how they feel on my hair. It gets all stiff and crunchy, and the day after the hair spray flakes off of it. However, this hair spray is nothing like that. I tested the product on various hair styles. The biggest use of a hair spray for me is to keep my overgrown bangs out of my face without the use of a bobby pin - and it worked (see the picture). I used a very small amount, and it actually held for a few hours. I also sprayed the smallest amount all over my wavy hair to keep the frizz away (when ti wasn't tied up), and it didn't weight it down. It didn't make my hair sticky at all. Also, the day after it was easy to brush my hair, and it didn't look dirty or feel crunchy. I also tried the spray to keep the flyaways tamed when I tie my hair up, and that way it didn't really work, they were sticking out after 30 minutes. I loved the fact that the Airspray has no ethanol, since I avoid it in my hair products. The wear is not super-long, but for a 2/5 strength it performs really well. I recommend the spray if you like your hair natural looking like me, but still want something to hold it the way you styled it, without having to wash your hair the next day.

August 24, 2016

I got this product for free from bzzagent and I think this is in my favourite top 3 products that they have ever sent me! It's a great hairspray, with a great smell, no stickiness, yet still holds my hair in place.... what's not to love. It's made by Pantene so you know you'll be able to find it literally everywhere at a reasonable cost too. I turned 30 this past weekend and huge celebration with friends and family and my hair game was on point with t his product!

August 22, 2016

i got this product #IGOTITFREE for testing purposes from Pantene via bzzagent.com i love this product, i like how it makes my hair look and feel. i like that there is no stickiness to the product, i also like that this product has no alcohol in it. i also like that i am able to style my hair easily. i definitely recommend this product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products