Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Collection Reviews

Ranked #510 out of 937 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek hair care collection with Moroccan Argan oil is designed to fight frizz for up to 72 hours. The collection includes Taming Shampoo, Finishing Conditioner, and Smooth Argan Serum.

1.5/5

March 05, 2015

I didnt like the product! I was using shampoo and conditioner combo. Nothing of promised. My hair got oily so quickly and even right after wash hair looked flat. Didnt like it at all.

August 05, 2014

Made my hair feel really healthy and looks great.

March 02, 2014

1. I didn't really see a difference in my hair after using the products. It did smell good but my hair was not shiny or sleek after. 2. My hair felt a bit more dry after using the product, not healthier. 3. No, it was the usual. 4. It smells better but it did not do it's job. I also like how the product collects a rich lather. 5. No.

February 26, 2014

My hair felt smoother and softer after using the shampoo and styling products. I normally use a high end salon brand but the Pantene products are a great substitute. I would recommend these products.

February 20, 2013

I have curly, frizzy hair and I have never been able to find a shampoo/conditioner that helps to combat the frizz. Pantene Smooth is great! The very first time I used it I noticed that my hair was MUCH smoother and there was so much less frizz than normal! I love it and definitely recommend it! The price was decent as well.

August 28, 2012

smells great, leaves hair nourished and smooth

October 19, 2011

This combined with the conditioner is hard to beat!

1.5/5

October 14, 2010

I'm also going to agree with all the other reviews here. I was under the impression that I was just prone to oily hair, that's why I stopped using Pantene products. But I guess it's the product it self! I don't know what ingredients they use that leaves so much gunk on your hair, but it's happened with every Pantene hair product I've used. The price isn't too bad, but I'd buy the cheap off brands before I'd buy this again.

May 20, 2010

You know the drill…wet hair, lather and rinse. Apply a small amount of conditioner and leave it in for a minute or more, then rinse it out thoroughly. The shampoo lathered up and rinsed out well. The conditioner did not overcoat the hair, but left it smooth. Both products smelled really nice and fresh. I styled my hair as usual with a blow dryer, flat iron and styling product. I tried the Smooth products in regular spring weather as well as a few rainy days when my hair is anything but smooth.

Smooth shampoo and conditioner did exactly what they said it would do. Both products worked really well and left my hair smooth, soft and shiny. Even in rainy weather my hair remained soft and smooth all day, although the environmental dampness caused a bit of curve to show up in my hair. It was still soft and smooth though.

July 12, 2008

I didn't really notice an positive/negative change in my hair. For a product that promises 75% more smoothness it didn't actually do anything. Could my hair have actually been a little bit MORE frizzy than usual?