Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #700 out of 2162 in Hair Care

August 26, 2016

I would recommend this for the thicker, more frizzy style. Not so great on my thin hair. But my husband has issues with frizz and dander, and this seemed to help, tremendously, with that. This is now a staple in my home, at least for the hubs!

July 13, 2016

Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo is very effective and keeps my hair healthy, strong, and shiny. Have also tried other Pantene products and they are also effective.

March 18, 2016

THis is shampoo is pretty good. I do find it works pretty well, when it is pair with the conditioner. I love how it leave my hair smooth and sleek after use!

February 17, 2016

Very light and refreshing volumizing shampoo. Most volume shampoos I have used in the past weigh my hair down and leave it feeling to heavy, this is not the case with this shampoo. I am very pleased with this product. So far I have not had any issues with product build up either ( another common issue I have with shampoo.) I received this product for free in for product testing purposes. All opinions are 100 % my own. #sponsored #Influenster

February 04, 2016

This is a very good product for thick curly hair, as is the conditioner of the same name

January 21, 2016

It really gets rid of winter fly-a-way hair. I also love the smell and the lather! It is a little pricey!

September 04, 2014

Shampoo lathers well, smells delicious. Worked as expected on my long straight hair. Still needed to use additional product in order to keep my frizzies in check.