Parissa Organic Wax
Good

Parissa Organic Wax Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 444 in Hair Removal

June 07, 2016

This is my go to wax. I found it at shoppers drug mart. I don't remember the price, but I'd assume it was average as I would've remembered if it was too pricey. It washes away easily, and it came with many reusable strips. I use it all over face, legs, pits, bikini. I'll buy again cuz I love it!

May 01, 2016

I love Parissa products and have been using their wax strips for years. I gave this organic wax made out of sugar a try and loved it. Unlike the tradional waxing, this wax only sticks to the hair not the skin because it is made out of sugar which is less painful. No mess, no fuss, just rinse off with water and you are done. Lasts two weeks.

January 26, 2016

This sugar wax is magic. Unlike some traditional wax, it requires clean skin and only attaches to the hair. This ensures a fast and easy treatment with little redness. Any residual wax dissolves with warm water, making for an easy clean-up and a reusable tub once it's done.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products