Peak Freans Chocolate covered digestives

Peak Freans Chocolate covered digestives Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 30, 2016

Melt in your mouth and hand cookies, the texture is exquisite. The flavor is decadent. Smooth creamy and sweet chocolate on top of this perfectly made cookie that feels so good to bite into. Can't even describe the texture it's like biting into a pie crust. Trying to keep a box around here is next to impossible. The kids and husband usually get to them before me.

September 30, 2016

I love these cookies! I actually have never even purchased these myself for some reason but I have them everytime I go to my grandmothers house. She always has a box of these on her table to have with her tea. These are the best treat without being too sweet, the cookie is simple but delicious and the chocolate adds the perfect amount of yummy! I can eat these without feeling the normal guilt of eating cookies. I think I will defiantly have to pick these up for myself and stop stealing my grandmothers cookies.

May 31, 2016

Digestive cookies are so delicious and I didn't think they could get any better until they came out with chocolate covered. These cookies are yummy to eat on their own or enjoyed over a cup of coffee or tea. They are so soft and just melts in your mouth.

March 01, 2016

Peak Freans Chocolate covered digestive cookies are delicious with a glass of milk, a cup of tea or with your morning coffee. The chocolate coating is not too sweet and the cookie is not too soft. When on sale I buy a bag for about $2 so it is quite affordable.

February 25, 2016

J'adore ces biscuits que je mange depuis longtemps. Ils sont croustillants et légers à la fois et leur couverture de chocolat est excellente. Et j'ai même déjà lu que ce sont les préférés de la Reine Elizabeth d'Angleterre ?

January 17, 2016

These are crunchy and very yummy to eat, the chocolate isn't overly sweet.

January 17, 2016

I love this cookie,it has a nice crunch to it, not very sweet with a chocolate coating ,great for an afternoon break

January 07, 2016

My grandma always had these and I loved them. They go great with a hot cup of tea!

January 07, 2016

I love these cookies. Great with the chocolate coating. I remember having these at the neighbours house growing up.very good!