Good

Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat, Paloma Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 89 in Car Seats - Toddler

The Peg Perego 2009 Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat is the ideal solution for transporting infants 5 to 30 lbs. It is travel system-compatible and the perfect complement to ANY Peg Perego stroller. The Primo Viaggio exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection test in the world. Peg Perego's unique, softly padded five-point safety harness and Side Impact Protection wings can be moved as a single unit to five positions, protecting baby's head and body from all angles. The seat includes a coordinating LATCH system base to easily secure it to vehicle (additional bases available, sold separately). The integrated, comprehensive safety system can be easily adjusted as your baby grows and includes a quick release feature, assuring maximum safety. With the automatic attachment system, you can securely attach or detach the Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 to any Peg Perego stroller.

November 06, 2015

More expensive than other car seats, but super safe! Rated for front, rear and side impact. Durable construction, quality materials, comfortable for baby, easy, easy, easy to use. I would never purchase another brand again.

July 30, 2015

My little guy just grew out of his infant car seat. It is a amazing car seat. We had another one that someone gave us. But then our little guy came 6 weeks early and it didn't fit him right for his tiny preemie body so we bought the Peg Pegero Primo Viaggio in a beautiful sapphire blue trim. Fit him perfectly. It also goes down to 4lbs while a lot of other car seats only go down to 5lbs.

December 07, 2010

I love anything peg perego. I had the old version of this and then upgraded once it expired. I'm so happy and it still fits on the old stroller. My only complaint would be that it's a little on the heavy side, but then again, so was my boy, so it probably just added fuel to fire ;)