Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 37 in Carbonated Water

February 21, 2017

I love perrier but I did not like the grapefruit taste at all. I like the lemon classical flavor a lot. The value is still good. It is just the taste that I cannot stand

February 17, 2017

Flavoured water is almost always my drink of choice, and I have been a Perrier drinker specifically for years. The grapefruit water is their favorite flavor of mine. The brand does tend to cost a bit more than some others, but once you start drinking these, it really is difficult to go back to drinking anything else. One of the main reasons I enjoy this product, is because I get no chemical aftertaste, nor is it sugary. It is a bit tangy and since this is grapefruit flavoured without added sweetener, it may not be for everyone. This is a perfect summertime drink, but because I am an addict, I drink it all year around so long as it is available in the store. As with most drinks, I do prefer this in the large glass bottles over cans and plastic, but that is personal preference – the taste is not as altered as other beverages that come in a variety of containers.

February 09, 2017

i never liked perrier until this flavor came out it tastes sooooo goood. I always purchase one whenever i do my groceries it is def a must have in my fridge and also helps me digest!!

January 08, 2017

Perrier makes the very best carbonated water out there. I just love the fizz and grapefruit flavor of this very refreshing water. Nobody does it like Perrier.

December 21, 2016

I love drinking this stuff! It is amazing and wonderful. If I could drink it everyday I could! Taste's so great and is good for you too! I would recommend it!

November 30, 2016

This is my favourite drink, it has an amazing pink grapefruit flavour that tastes like there's a slice of grapefruit in my bottle. It's really nice when you want something fizzy to drink but not a soft drink filled with sugar or artificial sweeteners.

October 05, 2016

I don't drink any other Perrier flavour except for the grapefruit. This is my favorite drink! I am always reaching for this whenever I feel thirsty. The taste is so refreshing, I love the splash of grapefruit. Definitely worth picking up for yourself.

August 31, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite carbonated water options on the market. The grapefruit adds a bit of a punch, and it's so refreshing. Especially in the summer!

May 09, 2016

J'adore le gout de pamplemousse ! Très rafraîchissant, pétillant à souhait.

Bien froid c'est un excellent breuvage à servir à nos invités.
    Vendu aussi en petit format bien pratique pour la boite à lunch .

Fortement recommandé , vous ne le regretterez pas .

March 09, 2016

Perrier is a new staple in our house since trying to avoid pop. I mix it with alcohol or drink it on its own over ice and I don't feel like I'm missing out on carbonated soda at all. Super refreshing and healthy. Pink grapefruit is my favourite out of all of the flavours but I love them all!