Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water

Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 31 in Carbonated Water

November 30, 2016

This is my favourite drink, it has an amazing pink grapefruit flavour that tastes like there's a slice of grapefruit in my bottle. It's really nice when you want something fizzy to drink but not a soft drink filled with sugar or artificial sweeteners.

October 05, 2016

I don't drink any other Perrier flavour except for the grapefruit. This is my favorite drink! I am always reaching for this whenever I feel thirsty. The taste is so refreshing, I love the splash of grapefruit. Definitely worth picking up for yourself.

August 31, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite carbonated water options on the market. The grapefruit adds a bit of a punch, and it's so refreshing. Especially in the summer!

May 09, 2016

J'adore le gout de pamplemousse ! Très rafraîchissant, pétillant à souhait.

Bien froid c'est un excellent breuvage à servir à nos invités.
Vendu aussi en petit format bien pratique pour la boite à lunch .

Fortement recommandé , vous ne le regretterez pas .

March 09, 2016

Perrier is a new staple in our house since trying to avoid pop. I mix it with alcohol or drink it on its own over ice and I don't feel like I'm missing out on carbonated soda at all. Super refreshing and healthy. Pink grapefruit is my favourite out of all of the flavours but I love them all!

October 20, 2015

Perrier Pink Grapefruit Carbonated Water;

I actually enjoy the flavoured perrier water!
Grapefruit is my favorite fruit, and many drinks don't include grapefruit, I was happy to see that perrier mixed grapefruit into their water to add the best flavour I truly enjoy!!

July 14, 2015

Same great Perrier but with amazing flavour!! I find that perrier is the best at maintaining its carbonation as far as sparkling water goes and the grapefruit flavour is really well developed and not too subtle but also not too bold -- tastes great!

July 08, 2015

Words cannot describe as to how much I love this Sparkling water!!!!!!!!! 5++++++

The taste is to die for! The grapefruit taste is quite subtle and isn't bitter. Clean and soft.

I especially enjoy it with a cup of coffee on the side.

March 09, 2015

I love this product. It goes great with nice dinners when you have guests who do not drink or looking for a healthier alternative. To get people to drink more water, Perrier has done a fabulous job with create delicious flavoured water to motivate people to drink more water. I also love the kick that carbonated water has.

January 03, 2015

I like any kind of Perrier, but the pink grapefruit variety is my favourite. It's delicately flavoured, not over-the-top. I have to admit that I also like the aesthetics of the green glass bottle and the pink design elements.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag