Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM

Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Pure and potent microencapsulated retinol regenerates and renews skin tone and texture with retinol creating a vibrant and healthy complexion. Helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles. Moisturizes with vitamins C and E to ensure minimal irritation. Skin’s renewal process is encouraged by our technologically advanced combination of microencapsulated retinol & vitamins C and E to ensure stability and efficacy. For normal to dry skin.

June 24, 2015

This amazing product is from Peter Thomas Roth. It's the Retinol Fusion PM and it does an awesome job of helping maintain your skin from the free radicals in the air and the look of fine lines. I use it before bed, when I feel my skin needs an extra boost. It has retinol, so it shouldn't be used during the day. I use it alone, without adding an extra moisturizer on top. It penetrates into the skin quickly and I saw a big difference in the appearance of my skin within a couple of weeks.

September 02, 2014

After using it it for 3 weeks I found a huge difference in my facial lines!

September 27, 2013

I have normal combination skin with a slightly oily T-zone (dry eyes, cheeks and lips). My eyes, hands and feet are what age me the most.

PTR Retinol fusion PM was my favorite all-in-one product last year. It's thin enough to use year round, but effective enough to use solo in the winter. and you can use on the eye area. I'm considering buying more. It's a fast-absorbing, liquid serum. Keep it out of direct light and use sunscreen of SPF 30 . Retinol is sun-sensitive and it makes you more sun-sensitive.

To apply, I'd drop a little on the backs of hands and knuckle-massage my face. That way, the excess would keep my hands just as pretty as my face. I figured that out after I spilled some on 1 foot and woke with 2 totally different feet. The skin on the pretty foot behaved well for days.

As for the results, it smoothed acne in 3 nights, smoothed fine lines in 2 weeks and allowed me to wear less everything - but not clothes. Don't get carried away like I did.

August 23, 2011

I can’t review this product without telling you a little bit about what retinol is, since that’s basically all it is (PTR’s serum is made of 1.5% retinol and Vitamins C and E).

Retinol is the pure form of Vitamin A, which, in our world, is a jack-of-all-trades. It helps with wrinkles, tightens skin and pores, improves texture and helps with acne. If you want the mechanics of that, retinol basically stimulates collagen production in our skin, and that my loves, is mother nature’s botox.

People with sensitive skin should use retinol containing products with caution. I recommend a test patch and gradual use because it can cause redness and dryness. I took my own advice and used it at bedtime once a week to start and now I'm up to every other day.

I can't honestly say it's helped when Mr. Pimple (Mister, because he's that big) shows up, but investing in a retinol product is a proactive move. If you have the money to spare, it's an inside-out product worth the money - i.e. it regenerates skin from beneath the surface. Yes, I dug deep (ignore the pun) to rationalize this purchase, but beauty brains everywhere agree that stimluating collagen production is vital to maintaining tone, texture and youthfulness.