PFB Vanish Ingrown Hair Treatment

PFB Vanish Ingrown Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 444 in Hair Removal

PFB can be used after any type of hair removal to both prevent and treat ingrown hairs. PFB Vanish guarantees results in 7 days, the soothing effect however can often be seen in just a few hours.

August 18, 2014

It smells kind of odd, but it works. I get ingrown hair in the underarm area and my bikini area. Every time my hair starts to grow back, I use this to help soothe it. I also use it when I notice hair growing beneath my skin. I put this on until the hair starts to resurface my skin, then I use a pair of tweezers to pull it out. It is quite expensive, but it works well.

May 28, 2009

It's true! I've worked at a couple of spas that sell it, and nowthe website I work for carries it to. It really is the best for ingrown hairs. Guys too! Back and chest waxing ususlaly results in a lot of breakouts. This is a great, non-threatening product for them to use. So easy. It exfoliates without drying out too much. It FLIES off the shelves, we can never keep enough in stock.
The main ingredient is salicylic, so any allergic to aspirin adn the likeshould avoid it though. And don't use it on the same day as the hair removal. wait 24 hours.

May 27, 2009

I have battled ingrown hairs along my bikini line for years - who hasn'?

I took a leap of faith and ordered the product online and applied it to my sensitive area. I am so happy i did! It was very easy to apply and It works great, it helped get rid of the ingrown hair and even though i have very sensitive skin, i had no irritation or problems with the product.

I"m glad i bought the big size (4 oz) because i know i'll be using it again.