Physicians Formula Dark Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 286 in Bronzer

November 10, 2014

Since I have started using it I have had several comments on my complexion and this is the only thing I have changed. Yes it is pricy but if its on sale, get it. I love it so much.

1.5/5

June 13, 2014

its too expensive and left my face sparkly and shiny

September 25, 2013

This bronzer turned a really pale girl into a bronzed goddess. This is a fantastic product. That gives you a glow without looking fake.

April 16, 2012

This is a great bronzer that worked well on my sensitive skin and lasted all day long. It goes on smooth and you can apply a light 'dark bronzed' look to a darker one if you keep applying. The balls can get a little messy sometimes as I find myself flicking them out sometimes but this will last you a long time!

December 16, 2010

(Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection - Around $12.00 at drugstores)
This product was mentioned in my Everyday Essentials Makeup and I figured I would do a review on it since a lot of people are skeptical about bronzers.

I almost never tan, unless I'm able to actually get out in the Summer -I'm a busy girl with two jobs and my son attached to my hip! So I find it the easiest to either; A: Use self tanner, or B: Use bronzer.
If I'm in a rush I'll usually go the bronzer route and Physicians Formula is my go-to product. I look like I've just came back from the Bahamas with these amazing Pearls of Perfection.

This is the only bronzer I've ever liked -and trust me, I've tried a TON of different brands.
I love the sunkissed look and I honestly can say this will give you that.

Pros-
Dark bronze look
Great quality
Good packaging
Somewhat affordable drugstore item
Will last a long time

Cons-
Can get a little messy if youre using a kabuki (the bronzing balls might get stuck)
Somewhat affordable drugstore item
Can be applied too thick if you're not a little patient

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!