Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 286 in Bronzer

Physician's Formula allows you to have a tan glow with Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush and Eyeshadow! Available in Peach, Amber and Bronze colours, you can interchange the shadows for your cheeks and eyes! Create a soft, luminous glow with the blush over your cheeks, or use all 5 tones as one for a beautiful bronzer!
Appear sun-kissed and vibrant with Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Customer Bronzer, Blush and Eyeshadow!

See their main website for more details at www.physiciansformula.com

May 15, 2016

I have a eyeshadow strip. At first I hated it because I couldn't get any product with the sponge applicator that can with it. I try my finger and it picked up way more product. This made the eyeshadow gorgeous when applied.

November 08, 2015

The drugstore doesn't have many highlighters but this one is a perfect dupe for the very pricey Bobbi Brown shimmer strips! I use this on my face as a highlighter, on my eyes as an inner corner highlight, and on my brow bone. You can also use it as an eyeshadow because there's so many different combos you can create with the colours. I've heard people use it as a shimmery bronzer, however I haven't tried that yet. It's a little bit on the pricier side for a drugstore option, but there's not many highlighters out there so I would definitely suggest this one!

November 04, 2015

I first found out about this product many many years ago, when a coworker of mine came to work with a beautiful bronzed glow. I asked her what she used and she showed me the product, and warned me it was a little on the pricey side - but that it is versatile to use as a bronzer, blush, and eyeshadow. So that same day, I hopped on over to Shoppers Drug Mart next door and surely enough it was about $20. I decided to wait it out, and never purchased. I have seen it go on sale sometimes to about $16, but nothing much lower than that. However, last year I was at the Winner's beauty section which I have recently learned to admire, and found one amongst the other beauty items and grabbed it right away. Winners had it for $7.99! Luckily, I have been able to found two more of different shades at Winners for this awesome price. I have Miami, Waikiki & Vegas. I like to dust the lighter shades on the high parts of my cheekbones, head temple, and nose to hi light. I do like to use it as bronzer, but lately have liked using a more matte finish for that. I always bring this with me when I travel because of its versatility and how it is compact. It is perfect to do your makeup quickly - add some mascara and you are ready to go! I am currently good for a while, but will definitely repurchase if I can come across it again at Winners. I love this product, but wouldn't purchase $20 - only because I am frugal that way.

June 02, 2015

I really like this product! I personally wouldnt use it as a bronzer just because i tend to apply my bronzer for the purpose of contouring. This product is shimmery, so to use it all over my face for contouring and blush?not sure about that. BUT as a subtle highlight on my upper cheekbones, or eye shadow, i would definitely apply this!!! great pigmentation, i feel like the only way you would over-do the shimmer is if you apply loads of it because i find that being a little heavy handed with it doesnt make you too shimmered out :)

May 31, 2015

my fav. makes your skin glow, and great for using as eyeshowdow

November 28, 2014

The concept and colors of these are very nice, but they're nothing spectacular. You get 8.5g for $13USD. There's no divisions between the colors, so it's hard to pick up just one at a time -- they get mixed together, which is definitely a pain. These are good quality, but not worth the pricetag (for a drugstore product, anyway). I've heard a lot of people rave about these, but I just can't figure out what's so great.

May 12, 2014

I really like to take this travelling as it is such a versatile product. However, this would only work for those who like shimmery eyeshadow, and relatively simple eye looks as the colors are somewhat similar, unless you use only the top and bottom color. The color payoff for this as eyeshadow is ok, and it works, but its not the most pigmented or vibrant, as it is toned down to function well as a blush/bronzer. I like to use this as a blush/bronzer product to warm up my complexion and add a bit of shine. The packaging to this is rather bulky, but it is good for protecting the product.

February 02, 2013

I picked this up earlier when CVS was clearing out their beauty sales and I picked this one up! I really like the product itself because it can be used as a bronzer, blush, or eyeshadows. I use these only on my eyelids as eyeshadows because I'm fascinated by the quality of it! It's super pigmented and it has all different shades of color. The price is expensive, but it's definitely worth it!

June 22, 2011

I was recently shopping with a friend of mine. When we reached the cosmetics department, I told her I didn't use blush because, to me, they seemed phoney, I had tried many different companies blushes but they just looked to me like I had slapped on red cheeks, so I stopped using them. She told me that she too had tried blushes (by many other cosmetic lines) and felt pretty much the same as me. She was currently using Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Blush and found it superior to any other brands she had tried in the past. I must admit, I was skeptical at at first. When we got back her house, she allowed me to try her Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Blush so could give it a "test run". Once I tried it, I feel in love with the product. I think that the way the company uses several colours in their product, gives a more natural look for any skin colour. Needless to say, when I left my friend's house, I went back to the same store and purchased the blush. I like my make-up to look as natural as possible and the Physician's Formula blush did exactly that. I have since changed my older products to the Physician's Formula line of cosmetics. I would truly recommend the Physician's Formula cosmetic line to any one who is looking for the "natural look"

June 21, 2011

My sister actually bought this before I did and I used it a couple days when I borrowed it and I absolutley loved it and said I need to have my own. So I went and bought it :) It does give you that golden bronze goddess glowing look. It is also used for a highlighter which I personally like. What I also love is that you can use it as perfect summer shade eyeshadows. To me I think the price is actually worth the product. Overall I would buy this product again. LOVE IT!