Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

Worked wonders on my eczema-prone skin; especially on my hands. However, my skin developped a tolerance, so Innow only use it as a back-up when my habds get dry.

January 27, 2017

I was struggling to find something that helped stop the itching when this product was recommended by my local pharmacist. Now I can't imagine not having a tube in the house at all times. Nice bonus that it doesn't have an offensive smell.

January 24, 2017

i purchased this product because i had really bad winter dry skin. my skin was hurting due to the dryness.
    and tried so many different products.
    first this product is more expensive, and u don't get a lot
    it smells horrible, i could not use during the day, only at night.
    it took about a week for me to notice a difference,
    i finished the bottle in 2 half weeks.
    it did make my skin feel a little better but just wish it smell better.

January 09, 2017

Great for everyday care of eczema!

I use this product twice a day everyday, and it's really helped me manage my eczema. I use more or less depending on how dry it is outside, and I hardly every have to reach for my prescription creams any more. I highly recommend it,

January 07, 2017

A little pricey but I like it. Goes on my skin easily and it's quite light. Took the itch out fairly quickly. Will be adding it to my winter skin routine.

January 06, 2017

I didn't have the chance to go to my doctor's to refill my prescription cream so I went to Shopper's and asked the Pharmacist and she recommended Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream.
    I bought it and used it right away. It isn't as strong as my prescription but it did help and it soothed the areas that were bothering me.
    I would buy it again - it left my skin soft and it reduced the itchyness.

January 06, 2017

If you have trouble with eczema and you want to remove the erritaion look no further here is the cream for you. My 3 yearold daughter uses it and it gone on smooth, and removes her itches and helps her sleep at night.

December 04, 2016

in 24 hours i noticed a diffference - the itch and redness had subsided
    love the product. the product was not greasy and left my skin feeling good
    will continue to buy this product

September 28, 2016

This is going to be one of my favorite reviews. I absolutely love this product I purchased this for my 8 year old daughter who has really bad eczema on various spots of her body. We have tried so many products including pure hydrocortisone cream from the doctor which did help but we ran out of so we purchased the polysporin eczema at Shoppers Drug Mart and this eczema cream was phenomenal. She had the deepest cracks in her elbow crease and they looked like they were bleeding her skin was flaking and she was in a lot of pain now she did say that this cream stung a little when I applied it and it was because her skin was open but she had immediate relief the next day she came up to me as she was getting ready to go on the bus for school and she showed me her arm so excited telling me that her arm was all better. I could not believe my eyes because it was only one application and her skin was 95% better I was amazed!!!!

February 10, 2016

This cream works great! I can put it on the affected area for just a couple of days and it clears up any dry spots that I have. I even used it on a rash (contact dermatitis) I got in the DR and it helped to clear it up!