Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 28, 2016

This is going to be one of my favorite reviews. I absolutely love this product I purchased this for my 8 year old daughter who has really bad eczema on various spots of her body. We have tried so many products including pure hydrocortisone cream from the doctor which did help but we ran out of so we purchased the polysporin eczema at Shoppers Drug Mart and this eczema cream was phenomenal. She had the deepest cracks in her elbow crease and they looked like they were bleeding her skin was flaking and she was in a lot of pain now she did say that this cream stung a little when I applied it and it was because her skin was open but she had immediate relief the next day she came up to me as she was getting ready to go on the bus for school and she showed me her arm so excited telling me that her arm was all better. I could not believe my eyes because it was only one application and her skin was 95% better I was amazed!!!!

February 10, 2016

This cream works great! I can put it on the affected area for just a couple of days and it clears up any dry spots that I have. I even used it on a rash (contact dermatitis) I got in the DR and it helped to clear it up!

February 05, 2016

This product is the only one that really worked for my eczema ! I recommand it without a doubt. it works like a charm!

November 26, 2015

I used this cream on my son who has pretty bad eczema on his face; especially during the winter months. I tried a handful of other products on his face with no results. This did the trick. It wasn't a miracle cream, and I have to apply it during the day to get results but I am getting results and he is a happy boy once again.

July 15, 2015

Worked very well on my daughters eczema but the price is a bit much for a softer as I need to apply it ..works better then what my dr prescribed though..seen results after 2days

June 08, 2015

My daughter has eczema and whenever she gets a breakout this cream soothes her itching and reduces redness. This is the only thing that keep her calm and relaxed!

June 08, 2015

My daughter has really bad eczema all over and this soothes her skin.

April 07, 2015

Would recommend this to anyone with eczema or psoriasis. It helps to relieve the itch and reduce redness.

January 11, 2015

My sister uses this on my nephew as requested by his dermatologist for severe eczema. His skin would be so red, crusty and scaly before she applied this. It does seem to be helping him not want to scratch all the time and inflame it more.

November 27, 2014

For people with eczema, every few months or years you need to change up your moisturizing routine. Currently this is mine.

The Polysporin eczema essentials daily moisturizing cream, has been a lifesaver. It immediately takes the itch away without replacing it with that awful stinging sensation that so many other medicated creams give you. I have been through 5 bottles of this so far. I use it daily pretty much all over, but mostly on the legs and it so far it has kept my skin happy and well moisturized.

I would recommend it this to anyone with eczema in a heart beat. $20.00 a bottle is well worth that instant relief you get with this cream!