Ponds Rejuveness

Ponds Rejuveness Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 24, 2016

I found this in the travel bins at Wal-Mart and decided to try it out several years ago and haven't looked back since. I use this under my foundation and it absorbs quickly. It doesn't irritate my rosacea and doesn't break my skin out while still reducing my fine lines that are popping up. My only complaint about this product is that it contains parabens and maybe someday they will remove that. This product is super cheap and effective.

June 02, 2015

I received several generous sized samples of this Pond's Cream. I love the original Pond's Cold Cream, so I decided to try my samples. I have been pleased with the product as far as hydrating my skin. I don't see a reduction in my wrinkles but it does keep my face well moisturized.

June 02, 2015

Ponds Rejuveness Anti -Wrinkle formula is a very good product for making your face smooth and soft . The formula isn't greasy.

April 23, 2015

This is a nice cream. I apply it twice a day as recommended.
I like the way it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, not greasy.
This product has Collagen and AHA's but the levels must be very low.
As for the wrinkles, I still have them.
Perfect cream for a college girl trying to prevent wrinkles and on a tight budget, in my opinion.