PopCorners Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 05, 2016

I always buy these in the Kettle Corn flavour. They have a nice sweet and salty flavour, just like kettle corn.

These are gluten-free, and they even sell small bags of them at one of my local gluten-free bakeries. I like to eat them as a snack in the evening, or if I'm having a bad stomach day, because they're nice and light.

Having said that, they're empty calories and don't offer much in the way of nutrients. It's not the worst thing you can put in your body, by a long shot, but they're lacking the most basic things like fibre. They're good for now and then, but not all the time.

June 07, 2016

Better for you then chips! Thank you PopCorners for sending me a free sample! My daughter and I loved the white cheddar and will definitely buy this in the future. We enjoyed the taste and felt less guilty eating PopCorners then regular chips.

February 27, 2016

Yooooooo! My boss just bought this and I honestly cannot wait to go back to work lol. The bag is huge and has such big pieces of chips and it's durable too not those flimsy chips that would just break if you grab the bag lol. I'm in love with the taste, it has the right amount of saltiness to it. It's just awesome. Whoever has a Costco card will be my new best friend lol

February 27, 2016

Pretty on par with nutritional value in comparison to the other cracker options out there.
Great flavour options. Satisfy a salty craving. Nice crunch too! Great snack for lunches.

February 27, 2016

I purchased these at Costco, in the Kettle Corn flavour. They were awesome! I loved the salty-sweet taste and the crunch was just perfect when I want something to snack on. By no means healthy, these are delicious anyway. I also sampled the Jalapeno flavour, which is also delicious but pretty spicy.

February 23, 2016

I love PopCorners! Before today I had only had the Kettle flavor, but today, while at Costco, they were handing out samples of a few other flavours. I tried the sweet chili flavor and now I don't know which one I like better! These are a nice light snack that doesn't sit heavy in your stomach like chips can. The amount of flavoring on each PopCorner is great - not too much and not too little!

February 10, 2016

I absolutely love these! Specifically the kettle flavour, which is strange because every time I eat actual kettle corn I feel sick to my stomach but these do not give me that problem. Highly addictive and gluten free, the perfect combination of sweet and salty without being too overpowering. My coworker gave me some to try and I was hooked. For awhile I was going through large Costco bags of them pretty quickly because I would snack on them at home and at work.

February 01, 2016

I absolutely love these! I don't think there is a flavour I don't like.

February 01, 2016

I think these are great! I get them at Costco, 27 individuals for 10$. They are gluten free, taste amazing and are pretty satisfying. I just hope that Costco doesn't EVER run out of them :)

December 15, 2015

One of my better addictions! I'm absolutely in love with the white cheddar flavour. I usually buy the big bag from Costco, but sometimes I go in and they don't have any. Just recently found out Walmart sells them for $2.50 for the regular size bags. SCORE!