• Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers
  • Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers

Premium Plus Salted Tops Crackers Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 2318 in Grocery

December 23, 2016

These crackers have been a shelf staple in our home for as long as I can remember. The crackers are well salted, crisp and terrific for hors d'euves. We make stuffing with an entire box....it slices so well and you don't need to add salt.

November 07, 2016

Premium Plus Salted Top s Crackers are still one of my most favorite crackers. They are perfect to crumble in my soup. on top of casseroles, makes great coating for really crispy chicken, it also makes great appetizers abd great with peanut butter or cheese. They are a great price and made by Christie's so they are always crispy and fresh tasting.

October 05, 2016

Se sont les meilleur biscuit classique pour mettre dans la soupe. Gros format et se conserve bien. Bon goût salé et très croustillant dans la bouche. Toute na famille les aimes.

October 05, 2016

These are really good because they have a really nice taste and texture, the salted tops are so good. Great in soups or just as is. I used to use them when I was having a great deal of tummy trouble, and you know, it really does work. It's a great alternative to gravol. You can even use them in recipes. They never tasted stale. Always fresh and crunchy.

August 29, 2016

Best soda crackers ever! I love the salted tops not too much salt just enough to give it a little better taste! They taste great in soup, or eat them just plain! My cupboard is never without these crackers! There are so many snacks we make out of them, just add different toppings they make a delicious snack. I also use as a breading or filler for ground beef to make burgers!

August 01, 2016

Always in my pantry. Great in soups, or to have cheese with. I love the salted ones with butter on them! I think premium makes the best soda crackers.

July 31, 2016

These are my favourite soda crackers. I find many of the other brands taste like cardboard or have a stale texture to them but these are always crunchy and salty! The only brand I would buy!

July 31, 2016

A must in every household! I don't think I have ever not had these in my house. So versatile for so many things and so helpful with nausea. I love to eat them with a variety of different foods or just plain! As a kid my mum would make cracker sandwiches for my school lunch it was just 2 crackers with butter between them but I would eat them!

July 31, 2016

Yummy salty goodness! These crackers don't stand a chance in our house, we all love them. Very hard to just eat a few of them, can't stop eating them! They are good on their own, or with butter on it, or cheese.. Yum!

June 03, 2016

I love these crackers, I ate them a lot growing up and still now if we have them in the cupboard I will pull them out and start snacking on them. These crackers are so salty and you generally need a glass of water along with them.