Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1010 out of 1180 in Snacks

February 02, 2017

Bought these for the kids I had 1 then ate the rest they are so good and addictive and cheap too :)
    I would buy them again. They are very cheese too

September 06, 2016

Not a fun of those chips. Didnt care about the taste, i found too salty and artoficial flavoured. Lots of salt and taste like a flour. Good price but i wound buy it again

September 06, 2016

I liked 'em, I usually get a cheesy craving and this filled it. I like to pick apart my food a lot, so I liked eating the nacho flavouring first and it was zesty like a Doritos chip. I liked the difference of the Pringles chip though than the usual corn nacho triangle... these are just cheesy potato chips a la normal Pringles (so not strong enough for dipping... but they're not plain so no need to). They weren't overly saturated like nacho brands, just flavoured on the one side. I would say that this would be my #1 choice of flavours if I was picking out a can of Pringles. (I do have a side-note for Mr. Pringles and Company though; how come they don't design the round lid to fit onto the bottom of the container so you don't lose it?)

July 04, 2016

I had a coupon for these so I thought I would give them a try as I like pringles chips, and they were pretty tasty. They were not overly cheesy and just the right taste of tortilla chip.

March 10, 2016

Im not sure if a can say if its good or not ! Some in the package are too cheesy and others nothing! I prefer the Pringles Tortillas Original ! Better with dip !

November 02, 2015

Very flavourful, a bit too much for me, but if you like nacho cheese, you'll probably like these.

April 29, 2015

A pretty tasty chip, but not strong enough to be a nacho. Doesn't hold up salsa or sour cream at all

March 03, 2015

I don't think I would like these but I loved them. The only thing I would like more is it they had a little more nacho flavour otherwise they were a great snack.

November 29, 2014

amazing taste like pringles always makes it...

October 23, 2014

This is for the original regular flavour. I normally don't write reviews for new snack products, but this time I will as a WARNING. I was looking forward to trying these after seeing the ads. I LOVE tortillas. VERY disappointing, they are SUPER SALTY!!! We're talking I think this batch was manufactured accidentally with too much salt. There's 160mg of sodium per 15 chips, which is high compared to others. I can't/shouldn't finish the can. If it weren't for the sodium, which is a big problem, the taste would be good. But I can't get past the saltiness. I don't usually refund such bad tasting foods, but I really feel compelled to this time, and notifying the company.
    Unless they reduce the sodium, I wouldn't eat these again.

Updated On: October 24, 2014

I did contact Pringles regarding this.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk