• Pringles Tortillas Zesty Ranch
  • Pringles Tortillas Zesty Ranch

Pringles Tortillas Zesty Ranch Reviews

Ranked #1054 out of 1179 in Snacks

January 17, 2017

Nom nom nom! I wanted an afternoon snack and boy am I glad I picked this up. I feel less guilty for eating pringles because they sound healthier than chips and the packaging is district so I can keep it in my bag. They taste great, zesty, creamy and a little bit spicy. Two thumbs up.

April 21, 2016

I love these chips!!! They have a great ranch flavor with some zestyness to them. Not too spicy either. Theyre always fresh which is a nice change up from stale chip bags if youre anything like me and forget about chips in the pantry.

February 03, 2016

I am a big fan of Pringles and I found that these were also very good. They are really something completely different from the original and almost as tasty. These are a little salty but ok a few at a time.

December 16, 2015

These Pringles Tortilla chips blow all other Pringles out of the water.. They are so good. A really great texture and taste. Im addicted, they are so zesty and cool. The only problem is they are always sold out.

February 22, 2015

My husband and son absolutely love this flavor of Pringle's. It's not a hot, spicy flavor, but a spicier ranch flavor amped up. They always each want their own can of Pringle's.

March 30, 2014

While shopping around for new products this caught my eye. I love Pringles and I just had to ask for a sample of these to try. The flavour of the Zesty Ranch pops in your mouth but is subtle and not overbearing. Same Pringles light, thin, melt in your mouth chip yet in a tortilla form. I tried these with a bit of mild salsa with some sour cream on the side as dip and it was soooo goooood! If you love Pringles you will LOVE the NEW Pringles Tortilla Zesty Ranch Chips.

kalinka added a new review for
    Puffs Plus Lotion

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette