Purina Dog Chow Complete & Balanced Dog Food

Purina Dog Chow Complete & Balanced Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 271 in Pet Products

February 27, 2016

We have been giving our dog Purina Dog Chow Complete & Balanced Dog Food for quite a few years now and are very satisfied. My dog really seem to enjoy her food. She always has a shinny fur. You can purchase bags in a wide variety of sizes. I find that you get more for your money if you purchase the larger bags. Can be a bit pricey but sometimes you can find coupons on shelves.

January 24, 2016

My dog love the food and it contains everything that is needed for him.

October 25, 2015

We have tried quite a few dog foods over the years, and although my dog is not a picky eater by any means, he loves this food! He loves having chicken chunks, He goes through his bowl, eating all of the chicken then eats the rest.

August 26, 2015

This what we always feed our pup. She is a growing puppy, and loves this brand. Its afforable and full of nutrition. We have kept her on this food for about a year now and no complaints here!

July 23, 2015

My dog loves this food!
It provides enough nutrients to help keep his coat shiny and his energy levels high.

June 11, 2015

I have always fed my dogs Purina Dog chow. Even my veterianarian is on board with Purina dog products. They are constantly testing and improving their quality. It would be nice if dog food was a little bit cheaper but, my dog is worth every penny.

June 07, 2015

I have trusted Purina for years. Every puppy or kitten started out with puppy or kitten chow and progressed to the adult Purina. They always loved it and never had a problem with the products.

June 06, 2015

Dogs absolutely refused to eat this. Had to toss it out, waste of money

July 08, 2014

This is the only food my dog digests.

July 07, 2014

I have almost always fed my pets Purina, starting with the Puppy (or Kitten as it may be) version and then continuing with the Adult blends at 1 year old. My dog is currently 7 years old and we continue to buy the Complete & Balanced food for her.

We have occasionally tried other kibble when our usual bag is sold out, but as with most pet food switches, this can lead to digestion issues as they transition. The green Purina bag is one of the most affordable name brand dog chows out there and since she does very well with it I see no reason to change. We like to add a little variety into her diet with dog-appropriate meal scraps (bones, bacon grease, etc) but for the most part we don't stray from Purina.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!