Purina Tidy Cat

Purina Tidy Cat Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 271 in Pet Products

November 30, 2016

picked up Tidy cat as part of a product test, and it's become a favourite in the house. it has a light scent which is nice because it isn't too over powering, and clumps and holds amazingly well. we ended up going over our usual litter cleaning by one day but it was still not that bad. we normally need to use a deodorizer with it but we forgo it for the testing purposes, and was better then the normal litter we use with the added deodorizer. Also we have 2 cats and they had no problems adjusting.

February 10, 2016

I purchased this product for my 2 male cats. I normally use Purina Max Scoop and decided to try this since it was on sale. The grains are small which is a plus and it clumps better than expected. I am disappointed that it doesn't have a scent BUT it does a good job stopping odors! Just make sure you always clean the litter box!

December 16, 2015

At first I was excited about trying this litter, it seemed to be a decent price and I didn't break my back carrying it around. However, within the first week of using it, my cat decided she doesn't like it and started pooping outside the box. She has never done that before, so I wasn't sure what was wrong at first. I even watched her, she would paw at the litter for a few moments as usual then step outside the box and poop, even if the box was completely clean.

After a few weeks of this the container was almost gone so I bought another brand that I normally use and she magically uses her box again. Will never buy this again.

December 15, 2015

Purina tidy cats is clumping litter for multiple cats. Instant action. Immediate odour control with powerful erasers.Lock in odour Easy to clkean product guanranteer the quality. The price is correct and is very effectiveness. Buy it you don t redgret it.

April 07, 2015

This litter is great, and it's so easy to use because it actually has a handle so that you don't break your back! I love the little scented beads in it, because then the litter doesn't stink up the whole house.

October 07, 2014

While this was a wee bit expensive for the amount of litter, it is worth it!

Since the weather is getting colder I can't put the litter boxes on the balcony for the cats to use, but I hate the smell of litter in my apartment.

This was the perfect compromise, the litter boxes have come indoors, and the switch to this litter has cut back on the amount of dust, and it doesn't smell terrible!