Quaker Crispy Minis Crunchy Dill Flavour Rice Chips Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1114 in Snacks

January 03, 2017

Crispy Minis satisfies your cravings guilt-free! Perfect substitute for chips and the dill pickle flavour is my favourite. It's a handy snack to have on hand, my friends crunch on them when they come over. I recommend

January 03, 2017

This is a super delicious and low-calorie, low-fat snack. If you like dill pickle you will LOVE these. They have just the right amount of flavor on them, and just the right amount of crunch. Awesome alternative to chips and won't make you feel sick or guilty after.

November 09, 2016

I just bought these on my lunch break, and they are delicious!!!! only 80 calories for 12 crackers- and they are quite filling! Plus I love the dill pickle taste- it's loaded with flavour!

September 30, 2016

These are so good, I think the doll pickle flavor is my favourite. It is full of flavor and has a significant lesser amount of calories and fat compared to traditional potato chips. They deliver a very satisfying crunch and actually feel more filling then chips. It is whole grain brown rice and you know brown rice is always a healthier choice than white rice. So those of you on a Heath conscience diet do not have to sacrifice good snacks. Seriously, these are way better than chips. In my opinion ion anyways.

September 30, 2016

I love Quaker Products and these are a great change from potato chips. They both have that awesome dill pickle flavor and the crunch we all crave, but these are made from brown rice and have only 80 calories and 2.5 grams of fat per 12 chip serving.. You can eat the whole bag and it would be like eating 25 potato chips !!! These minis only have 1 gram of sugar per serving as well.

They are a great snack anytime of the day, Quaker makes countless other flavors to choose from and they are only $1.25 a bag.

Good change for the kids to try too.

April 07, 2016

J'adore les crispy mini! Super bon en plus d'être moin mauvais pour la santé que des chips! Fais une super collation :) Plein de saveur disponible et pas trop dispendieux!

April 07, 2016

I love dill pickle chips.. However I've replaced the chips with these bad boys.. Super light and crunchy, perfect amount of dill flavor,and no guilt :)

April 07, 2016

If you are a fan of dill pickle chips but want to snack on something a little healthier, I highly recommend these. They are light and crispy and have just the right amount of dill flavour without being overpowering. I really enjoy snacking on these when I'm relaxing in front of the TV or taking some for lunch at work. I also really like the cheddar flavour!

April 07, 2016

These are a great snack when you are craving some chips or junk food. They are tasty, have great flavour and a bit healthier than your typical potato chips! Dill pickle is a great flavour if you enjoy dill pickle chip. I will continue to repurchase these for my household :)

March 29, 2016

A light snack for those having the munchies and are calorie conscious. Quaker also has nice other flavour varieties including rice chips with peppers. Great stuff!