Ralph Lauren Ralph Perfume Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1216 in Perfume

Ralph Lauren's Ralph perfume is an optimistic and confident fresh fruity fragrance for clean and preppy women. The scent includes fresh apple leaf and mandarin with osmanthus, freesia, magnolia and musk with white iris. Visit ralphlauren.com form or information.

November 24, 2016

My all time favourite fragrance!!! Perfect for any season and any event big or small. Last all day. I get ton of compliments when I use this fragrance. Definitely a staple in my collection.

October 05, 2016

This is a great fruity, fresh scent with notes of men's cologne hidden in it. What it reminds me of is Cool Water, and truthfully if I were to choose between the two I would choose Cool Water every time, because there is a certain over-powering scent in Ralph Lauren that is a bit annoying. Having said that it's still a great initial scent.

October 01, 2016

Parfum et odeur de mon adolescence. Bonne tenue sur moi et le produit sent tellement bon sur la peau. Ralph lauren c'est vraiment une marque de choix.

October 01, 2016

I love this scent. very light not overpowering.. It's like a happy scent. Good for day time use and also night time. Comes in a cute bottle. This is definitely a keeper. A spritz lasts the whole day.

September 21, 2016

I buy this bottle once a year for the last 5 years. I love the scent. it smells like a refreshing tea. I guarantee people will be asking what you are wearing. I always get that question. It is a very feminine smell and it makes me feel fresh. I love it after its worn off a little it smells even better

June 26, 2016

If you're looking for a light, fruity, summery scent - this is it! It is a very "young" scent, but light, playful, and fun. It lasts all day and I just adore it. The bottle is cute, too!

June 26, 2016

I love this scent. I first used it like 10 years ago and still love it. I've found it recently at sephora as a rollerball which I highly recommend. It's easy to apply and gives a nice light application.

March 30, 2016

This is Ralph Lauren's CLASSIC perfume! I've bought the perfume AND body spray! The product is fantastic. It has a sort of sweet smell, and it's not too strong yet not too mild. It's at the perfect amount!

February 08, 2016

I recommend this perfume to some one who likes a fresh crisp scent.
I prefer to have a fruitier scent but this perfume does wear quite well.

February 08, 2016

My go to perfume. It's not too floral but not too fruity either. I think its the perfect smell if you like a "fresh" and very light floral smell.