Ralph Lauren Romance Perfume Reviews

Ranked #598 out of 1213 in Perfume

ROMANCE by Ralph Lauren for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ (LIMITED EDITION BRACELET) Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in 1998, ROMANCE by Ralph Lauren possesses a blend of fresh rose, ginger, marigold, violet, oakmoss and musk, sultry and feminine.. It is recommended for evening wear.

October 02, 2016

This is my favourite perfume of all time. I’ve been using this perfume for years and interestingly I’ve gotten a lot of questions from friends and colleagues on what perfume I use. It’s Ralph Lauren’s Romance. It’s a timeless scent that’s perfect all year-round. It has the sensual essence of velvety woods, extravagant florals, and seductive musk. You unfortunately cannot find it in-store at Sephora anymore, but I noticed that they still offer it online and at department stores such as The Bay. I like getting the travel size bottle so that you can freshen up throughout the day or take it with you on your travels.

March 30, 2016

This is my all-time favourite perfume thus far! It has just the right amounts of everything! It's sophisticated, sweet but not too sweet, mild, and an all-round classic. I would highly recommend it to any lady who doesn't want to be that girl who people plug their noses at because their perfume is too darn strong. This one is classy and fragrant.

March 11, 2016

I bought this perfume towards the end of last year and I absolutely love it. I love the scent and it isn't too overpowering either. It lasts throughout most of the day too which is a bonus and I've gotten several complements while wearing this perfume!

December 25, 2015

I love this perfume. It smells so nice and isn't too overwhelming. The price is great too. I usually get this as a stocking stuffer.

December 25, 2015

I SWEAR BY RALPH LAURENS ROMANCE PERFUME! the most amazing scent. I am pretty young, but it took me a long while to find my scent. I still remember it to this day. The young me, inside of L'oreal's warehouse sale in Montreal, racing around with my friends to get the best deals. Low and behold a teeny tiny perfume roller - ralph lauren's romance, it was a steal ...like $8, I couldn't go wrong. I used it every day, until the dreaded day it ran out. I wont lie, for the average person going to the store and buying a standard size kind of hurts, but if you are really into a specific scent and it works for you - its worth the investment! ( and sometimes it doesn't last long - side note to add to this - I bought a perfume at a store called Urban planet, most amazing scent ever and loved it ...long story short, they do not sell it anymore :( .... ) I was lucky enough to receive a 3 piece gift set. Body mist, Standard bottle and roller bottle. I received the set in June, and still have it today ( December ) so it last a really long time if you do not abuse it.

December 14, 2015

Love this perfume and have for years. It's not to over whelming of a scent. And for the price you can't go wrong.

November 10, 2015

This is my new go-to for perfume. It is fresh, classic, and feminine, not to mention it lasts all day. I get so many compliments everytime I wear this fragrance.

March 11, 2015

Bought this in a roller ball form. A nice, sweet scent.

November 19, 2014

I love this perfume, though not as much as Ralph Lauren's Midnight Romance. This scent is nice and subtle, but still sexy. It is a sweet but still an adult scent.

The scent lingers all day. I often can still smell it on my clothing the next day.

November 11, 2014

I tried to love this, years ago, and I just didn't. I tried it again recently and I still don't love it, I guess because it's just not different enough to appeal to me. It smells just like a bunch of other perfumes, without anything that really sets it apart from the rest. That said, it's not a bad scent, just doesn't suit me. The bottle is pretty though, very classic and understated.