Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses
Good

Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 32 in Sunglasses

June 18, 2016

Love love love ray bans. Always my go to when I need a new pair of sunglasses. They never go out of style! The price is reasonable and their quality is a one.

March 28, 2016

These Ray Ban rb3025 aviator sunglasses are awesome. Me ans my brother got a pair and we love them. They are very nice and sturdy. My brother had his pair noe for 5+ years.

February 06, 2016

I am in love with the Ray Ban blue polarized sunglasses. The model number is RB3025 and I can't seem to put them down. If you've never tried on polarized sunglasses, you're missing out because your eyes will thank you when it's super sunny or even overcast.

I'm Asian and I have small nose ridge and these frames have very customizeable nosepads so I had no problem there. My other major problem is that most frames (especially the solid plastic ones) give me a headache after a few minutes. I'm sensitive to pressure points on the side of my head from glasses and headbands. These frames are so light that I sometimes forget that they're on until I walk inside.

Fashion wide, the brushed gold frame with the beautiful mirrored blue polarized lenses are very very flattering for all skin tones.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic