Realemon

Realemon Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

C'est une bonne alternative quand on à pas de citrons frais à la maison. Bon goût de citron pur acidulé. Bonne option pour la cuisine aussi. Facile et pratique à avoir chez soi.

October 05, 2016

I paid about 2.99 for my big bottle. It goes a long way. It has a very nice flavor, especially for lemonade. It is fresh tasting and does not require a lot to be used. I even add it to my green tea. Lemon is so good for you and when you make it yourself you know you are not getting all of the bad stuff and you can make it as sweet or sour as you would like. The bottle lasts forever. It is a really good lemon concentrate.

August 25, 2016

We use this for marinades when we don't have lemons on hand. This stuff is as close to a freshly squeezed lemon as it gets. If you want an acid on hand for dressings, marinades, keep a bottle of this handy!

July 31, 2016

I always have a bottle of this in my house! I love having it on hand because if I forgot that a recipe needs lemon juice I already have some in my fridge. Its also wonderful in homemade ice tea!

July 31, 2016

Way better than those tiny lemon juice bottles cause they only last a few days. I always have lemon in my tea and in my water, so we use a lot of lemon juice on a daily basis. The big bottle is the way to go! Tastes like lemon juice, you either love it or hate it.

February 03, 2016

I always have a bottle of this in my fridge. I don't like to buy fresh lemons all the time as I find j don't use them and the end up going bad, so this is great to have when you need it for a recipe. Great product, great lemon taste.

Realemon;

good to have especially for example sufferers of exczema can't squeeze lemon juice due to skin irritation, this is ready to use at any time, clean convenient, good to go at any time.

Large bottle, good price.

September 22, 2015

The only good lemon juice there is to buy!
Always cheap and tastes great

September 22, 2015

the only lemon juice I buy ! Taste really good , perfect for banking or just to add in your water

September 22, 2015

This is the only lemon juice I buy, it's nice to have on hand for making lemon bars or using for recipes to add that little zing.