Redken 5th Avenue Extreme Length Primer and Sealer DUO

Redken 5th Avenue Extreme Length Primer and Sealer DUO Reviews

1 review
Ranked #473 out of 2311 in Hair Care

February 23, 2016

I was recommended by my salon to try this product as my hair literally fell out from bleach damage and had to be cut into a pixe cuct. My hair just didn't seem to be growing and the damage wouldn't go away. These Products work in conjunction to one another and you can also purchase the shampoo. They are a little on the pricey side about $20/each. I did get a BOGO deal s made it worth it, but after using this product for about 2 months now I would say worth every penny. It lasts so long for small packaging, I still have half my sealer left and about half the conditioner or primer. My hair has stopped breaking off thankfully and I do owe it to theses Products. I will continue to use this line until my hair grows a lot longer I will show Before and after pictures attached so you can see a difference in what 2 months has made. LOVE THIS and recommend them to anyone who has gone through overly damaged shorter hair and would like to gain there length back!