Remington Essentials Epilator

Remington Essentials Epilator Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Remington EP-5000 Essentials Epilator with NanoSilver and shaving head attachment.

February 20, 2014

Worth every penny and you only have to use it every 2 weeks! I love not having to shave every day!!

April 09, 2010

To the woman who posted before me: you are much, much stronger than I. I cannot imagine ever getting used to that horrible pain of feeling every single hair being pulled out one by one -- not to mention the chainsaw noise it makes! [cringe!]

Although it is effective, I could not get past the 1 inch area I started on my leg. I'd rather stay hairy.

February 01, 2010

There is a real possibility that I am one of the hairiest women alive, I kid you not. Obviously, it's not something I am fond of so I have tried just about every hair removal product on the market. Lotions, razors (which cause me to break out with razor burn and rashes usually), waxes, that Nads tree sap skin ripper... EVERYTHING. Spending $80 or so every 5 or 6 weeks at a salon for waxing was becoming painful. That's when I saw it... my Godsend. It was on the bottom shelf in one of the beauty isles at WalMart.... the Remington Essentials Epilator with NanoSilver. It was a bit pricey at $75, but I figured it's be well worth the money if it worked. Less than the cost of one salon visit, really. I LOVE IT!!! I even use it on my armpits! Yes, it hurt the first couple times, but I don't even feel it anymore. It's rechargable and it comes with a shaver head, too. I definitely recommend it! Best $75 I've ever spent.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?