Revlon colour stay gel envy

Revlon colour stay gel envy Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 1434 in Nail Polish

October 04, 2016

As someone with perpetually chipping nails, I was happy to find a longer wearing regular polish that wasn't an actual gel manicure. While I love gel mani's the price tag only allows for them once and a while, and I get tired of the colour after 5 days.

Gel Envy is great. I get at least 4 days wear and I type at a computer all day and do olympic lifting which requires a lot of use of my hands, and the colour stays mostly intact. Great to buy when on sale and stock up on different colours.

August 24, 2016

LOVE this polish! I have several colours and have never been disappointed in the colour payoff or durability. There's a bit of a first-time cost, since you have to purchase the top coat, but once you do you're set!

June 03, 2016

AMAZING!! My sister in law was trying to sell me On the Sally Hanson gel nail polish but I had a hard time swallowing the 9.99 a bottle price tag when I wasn't overly fond of the colours either. I ended up make a fluke trip to Wally World and I found revlon. I was so happy I did. I paid less then 6$ a bottle and it lasts forever!! I did the dishes lots of diaper changes and cleaning house (including bathrooms) and it lasted for over 2 weeks. It started to chip away from the sides a bit and I'm sure if I was a picker it would have lasted even longer. I was shocked!! I love the colour selection and it's much cheaper than going for a manicure every few weeks. There is no uv light needed or anything. Best of all it's quick dry. I did the two coats and the top coat in less than 10 minutes and my nails were flawless. (I have a 5 month old and a 3 year old, I never even had time to do my nails let alone while they were both coherent.)
    I don't have anything bad to say about this product and I can't wait to try more!!

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash