Rice Krispies squares Original

Rice Krispies squares Original Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 163 in Baked Goods

January 15, 2017

I recently bought these on sale and I thought they would be hard or taste horrible but, they don't. I really like the taste and how they come in individual little wrappers! The taste is excellent and I eat them as a late night snack when I get the munchies. They are a very good price and you get a lot in a box.

January 05, 2017

If you don't have the time, or are just too lazy to make rice krispie squares, these are great. They aren't the same as homemade, but they are still delicious. They are also great for a treat for lunches or a snack.

November 12, 2016

These rice krispy squares are good if you don't have the time to make them. However, they are a tad too sweet and they are small so can go through a box pretty quickly. I prefer to make the homemade kind and add real butter and marshmallows to the rice. Tastes 100% better.

September 02, 2016

I can never get my homemade rice krispies to taste as good as these. Plus its great for lunches for work and school. The down side? If given the chance, I think most of us could polish off the entire box in one sitting.

September 02, 2016

Everyone loves Rice Krispie Squares! These are very good, nice individually wrapped squares that are quick and convenient to throw in a lunch kit! They have a great taste nice and sweet yet still a little crispy! I really like them but they are very costly if you compare to making your own. I do prefer the homemade ones but definitely buy these on occasion.

August 28, 2016

no matter how old i get these will be one of my go to snack's to pack when i make lunch for work or have to pack a snack going out somewhere, always great quality

July 22, 2016

These are good and great to have on hand. But I would rather make them at home for the price you will pay ine the store for them. They taste as if they were home made

May 21, 2016

Why would anyone buy any other brand! My kids love love love them! For a quick snack that is sure to please you and your children I totally recommend them! They use good quality products and it shows!

March 21, 2016

Kelloggs Rice Krispie squares are a pretty decent rice krispie square. The kids seem to enjoy them and the price is decent as well. We have purchased other cheaper brands that seem to be just as good and we do prefer to make our own.

However they are peanut free which means the kids can take them to school.

March 21, 2016

I've been having these since I remember. They were my favorite snack for school. I was excited when I seen one om om lunch box. I still buy them time to time .

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay