Rice Krispies squares Original

Rice Krispies squares Original Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 181 in Baked Goods

February 16, 2017

I cant think of a better snack made, ever!
    These are the tastiest sweet & salty snack i've ever had.
    i have been eating these since i was a child and continue to snack on them 20 years later

February 16, 2017

Great taste, great price! We love these and always have them in our home. They are soft, gooey and delicious. Perfect for a quick snack and are awesome in school lunches as they are individually wrapped.

January 15, 2017

I recently bought these on sale and I thought they would be hard or taste horrible but, they don't. I really like the taste and how they come in individual little wrappers! The taste is excellent and I eat them as a late night snack when I get the munchies. They are a very good price and you get a lot in a box.

January 05, 2017

If you don't have the time, or are just too lazy to make rice krispie squares, these are great. They aren't the same as homemade, but they are still delicious. They are also great for a treat for lunches or a snack.

November 12, 2016

These rice krispy squares are good if you don't have the time to make them. However, they are a tad too sweet and they are small so can go through a box pretty quickly. I prefer to make the homemade kind and add real butter and marshmallows to the rice. Tastes 100% better.

September 02, 2016

I can never get my homemade rice krispies to taste as good as these. Plus its great for lunches for work and school. The down side? If given the chance, I think most of us could polish off the entire box in one sitting.

September 02, 2016

Everyone loves Rice Krispie Squares! These are very good, nice individually wrapped squares that are quick and convenient to throw in a lunch kit! They have a great taste nice and sweet yet still a little crispy! I really like them but they are very costly if you compare to making your own. I do prefer the homemade ones but definitely buy these on occasion.

August 28, 2016

no matter how old i get these will be one of my go to snack's to pack when i make lunch for work or have to pack a snack going out somewhere, always great quality

July 22, 2016

These are good and great to have on hand. But I would rather make them at home for the price you will pay ine the store for them. They taste as if they were home made

May 21, 2016

Why would anyone buy any other brand! My kids love love love them! For a quick snack that is sure to please you and your children I totally recommend them! They use good quality products and it shows!

eka248 added a new review for
    Dairy Queen dipped cone

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse