Rice Krispies squares Original

Rice Krispies squares Original Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 156 in Baked Goods

November 12, 2016

These rice krispy squares are good if you don't have the time to make them. However, they are a tad too sweet and they are small so can go through a box pretty quickly. I prefer to make the homemade kind and add real butter and marshmallows to the rice. Tastes 100% better.

September 02, 2016

I can never get my homemade rice krispies to taste as good as these. Plus its great for lunches for work and school. The down side? If given the chance, I think most of us could polish off the entire box in one sitting.

September 02, 2016

Everyone loves Rice Krispie Squares! These are very good, nice individually wrapped squares that are quick and convenient to throw in a lunch kit! They have a great taste nice and sweet yet still a little crispy! I really like them but they are very costly if you compare to making your own. I do prefer the homemade ones but definitely buy these on occasion.

August 28, 2016

no matter how old i get these will be one of my go to snack's to pack when i make lunch for work or have to pack a snack going out somewhere, always great quality

July 22, 2016

These are good and great to have on hand. But I would rather make them at home for the price you will pay ine the store for them. They taste as if they were home made

May 21, 2016

Why would anyone buy any other brand! My kids love love love them! For a quick snack that is sure to please you and your children I totally recommend them! They use good quality products and it shows!

March 21, 2016

Kelloggs Rice Krispie squares are a pretty decent rice krispie square. The kids seem to enjoy them and the price is decent as well. We have purchased other cheaper brands that seem to be just as good and we do prefer to make our own.

However they are peanut free which means the kids can take them to school.

March 21, 2016

I've been having these since I remember. They were my favorite snack for school. I was excited when I seen one om om lunch box. I still buy them time to time .

March 04, 2016

They are ok not the best Rice Krispie squares I've had. Making you own is way better. But the marshmallow taste old and the Rice Krispies are soggy. Most kids like them to take to school for lunch.

March 04, 2016

Who doesn't like rice crispy squares? It reminds me of my childhood and it is a fun treat to have every now and then to bring me back. Very tasty snack!