Rimmel Brow This Way Lightweight Brow Gel

Rimmel Brow This Way Lightweight Brow Gel Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 08, 2016

I bought this in Dark. I have dark hair, and thin eyebrows - this gel thickens them a bit, and the colour isn't too harsh. I prefer using this in conjunction with a pencil or powder, but on it's own, it's great for a no makeup look.
The gel lasts all day, and I didn't experience any smudging or flaking. It comes off easily with makeup remover or water at the end of the day.

October 02, 2016

Super bon gel à sourcil abordable pour le budget. Couleur riche et pigmenté dans les sourcils. La brosse est facile pour l'application ,elle est petite et très précise.

October 02, 2016

I bought the dark brown one when it was on sale for $5 at a local Rexall. I liked how it worked but the brush is a little too big for my liking. The gel is a little runny but very lightweight. It groomed or tamed my brows and after running my finger over my brows the pigments didn't transfer on my fingers and my brows are still in good shape. I will not buy this again because of the big brush but it's worth to try especially for the price and how effective it was.

April 20, 2016

This is a clear gel to help tame and define the brows. My brows are pretty full but a few hairs can get out of place at times, so I like to use this when I want to look more polished. The gel is very lightweight as advertised. It goes on feeling very wet but dries quickly and looks very natural, not glossy or anything.
The brush is shorter, chunkier and dome shaped, and different than the usual mascara type brush applicators. It works well even with thinner or smaller brows, although it seems to grab ALOT of product. The opening of the tube is kind of wide so that is hard to control, but it doesn't affect the application too much and it doesn't feel like I'm applying a lot.
This keeps my brows in place pretty well for the day. It isn't 100% but my brows look much more groomed when I use this! It's a little expensive for a clear brow gel (although the price seems more reasonable for the tinted versions of this - there are 3 shades other than the clear), but I would recommend it and purchase it again.