Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #532 out of 1015 in Lipstick

Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel London locks colour to lips for up to 8 hours wear. 50% more colour. Soft, smooth, comfortable formula.

April 03, 2016

Hands down my absolute favourite lipsticks the drugstore has to offer. They're almost on par with my MAC lipsticks. Amazing formula, amazing colour range, and amazing price.

1.5/5

March 14, 2016

I bought it for 5.99 CND so the price is great. It has a funny taste and a sandy texture. I don't find it long lasting either. Cheap taste often taste cheap.

January 04, 2016

Bought the colour 107, gorgeous colour from a drugstore lipstick, applies smoothly and feels nice on the lips. Lasts well, because the 107 is so dark I would recommend either a lip liner or getting a lip brush and lining your lips with the lipstick itself before you use it.

September 25, 2015

I bought this lipstick a few months ago and I've only worn it once since buying. I love the colour, the finish and the durability but this product has one huge flaw: It smells awful. It may just be me because I have heard other people say they really like the smell but to me it's a problem. I purchased the shade 110 and it smells like the most artificial, chemical watermelon I have ever come into contact with. It's a good product but they really need to change the scent. Definitely smell this lipstick before buying and see if you can stand it!

July 15, 2015

Perfect lipstick with perfect red colour!!! number 01 . Price is awesome!!! coverage is perfect! LOVE it!!!

October 29, 2014

Amazing product. The colours are so pretty and work so well on just about anybody

October 17, 2014

I really like this one. I bought mine on sale for 7$ in the colour 107 Rosetto. Beautiful red-pink shade. The consistency of the lipstick is so smooth rather than sticky like others I have tried. It feels so light on your lips. The colour leaves a light stain on your lips so it stays on for a good amount of time. Also it smells amazing!

September 23, 2014

I got this Lips Stick in the colour 111 Kiss Of Life. It is a bright red and I find it has a very matte finish. I love how rich the colour is and very pigmented. Great for a night out.

September 16, 2014

This lasting finish by Kate in the shade Rossetto 101 is the perfect nude pink lipstick. Has a faint scent but nothing overpowering. I like that it seems to be a balmy matte finish with good pigmentation it is a long lasting formula.

August 12, 2014

Great pigmentation, long lasting and odourless!