Royal Canin Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 273 in Pet Products

October 24, 2016

My dog loves this food. Really helped her when she was a puppy and dealing with parasites. It came highly recommended from my vet and I can see why. My dog has never had an upset stomach from this

February 11, 2016

I have been feeding both our dogs Royal Canin since we got them and it has really helped with their digestive issues and allergies. We feed one dog the Hydrolized HP for allergies and we haven't had any issues since. We feed our other dog the Gastrointestinal fiber and it cleared up a two year stint of soft stools quite quickly. They love the taste. Despite the cost being a bit high they do have a guarantee to take the food back if it doesn't clear up the issue.

February 07, 2016

Been feeding this to my dogs for many years, best results I've ever had with any dog food! Everything is good, stools, hair, energy, etc..

February 05, 2016

C'est une tres bonne moulee, de tres bonne qualité.

December 14, 2015

We always buy the Royal for Pug for Adults, my dog loves it. In every dry food for dogs, the pieces are very big. Royal has thought of those dogs who have a preference for small bytes. But I think the price is high.

December 10, 2015

I have a very picky little dog and this is the only dogfood she will eat. It is made with quality ingredients.

October 21, 2015

I received this free sample from sample source today of Royal Canin Dog Food for adult dogs. It's very tiny kernels of dog food I think it's meant for small adult dogs and my dog is not small. For that reason I would not purchase this dog food, my dog still ate it though!

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix