Rubbermaid Reveal Mop Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

December 27, 2015

I just got this mop for Christmas and I am totally in love with it .. I cannot stop mopping my floors.
Its so easy to use and cleans the floors great. You can use ANY floor cleaner you want .. It sprays the perfect amount out .. No more buckets .. no more big messes .. Its soo easy that it makes cleaning fun !!! I 10000% recomend it !! Its fantastic !!!

April 20, 2015

I was very impressed with this mop at first then a couple weeks later the nozzle stopped working, so not very impressed overall.. would not reccomend

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

I have purchased several of these and each have stopped working within a month of purchase. The spray nozzle on both mops was defective. Rubbermaid expected me as the customer to jump through hoops to fix my defective purchase. Not impressed with this product or company.

April 04, 2015

I replaced my traditional mop with the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop primarily because I can use my own homemade solution with the refillable container and the mop pads are machine washable. Easy Peasy! Wish I had bought more than 1 pad though.

`

August 25, 2014

A great reusable mop.

Interchangeable heads. Mop, scrubbing mop and dusting. All heads are machine washable. The container is refillable while giving you the choice on your desired cleaner.

Saves time and money over it's competitors.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation