Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Mighty Mango

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Mighty Mango Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 1455 in Nail Polish

January 02, 2017

I haven't tried this colour, but I got one from the dollar store a few years ago and I still like it a lot. It goes on neatly, dries fast, and shines. I think the shade I have is "unbreakable heart" and it's very festive for Yuletide.

January 02, 2017

I'll be completely honest, I am not a big pink wearing girl. I've never been the girl who looks for pink everything, and usually I avoid it at all costs. But, my sister-in-law got this shade for Christmas, and we decided to play around with it. This is a fun shade of pink, but I would not wear it on its own.

It's a little too neon 70s/80s for me, but some people like that so I won't judge the polish solely on that.

I did find that the application was very sheer. The brush was alright, but I just could not get a full smooth coat of this down. It was also a weirdly dry, matte sort of finish to it. Not like an intentional matte, but sort of like the cheaper nail polishes you used to play with when you were a kid. It looked much better with a glossy top coat on it, and I'm sure if I had taken the time to do three full coats of this polish and then I put a coat or two of the glossy top coat on it that it would have had a much better final look.

October 06, 2015

I love Sally Hansen nail colours - this particular type is awesome! In two coats, my nails are hard as anything, and the colour tends not to chip as easily as some other nail polishes - even while doing dishes.

The colour is nice and vibrant - great for my toes.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads