Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Schick Intuition Plus Renewing Moisture Razor has a pomegranate scent and a cartridge head pivot improvement that pivots to follow your curves. This moisture razor is the effortless way to lather, shave and moisturize in one easy step, giving you more time for simple pleasures. Visit schick.com for more information.

October 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les rasoirs mousse et lame sur un seul produit. Bonne odeur et mousse bien sous l'eau. Coupe bien les poils même les plus courts. Bon rapport qualité prix.

October 19, 2016

This is an awesome razor, I like the fact that it moisturizes you as you shave and lathers your legs up. I never get cuts when using this razor. It is a really inexpensive razor as well and the blade seems to last forever. my legs always feel soft after shaving and I have no razor bumps. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a razor that will work really well.

October 19, 2016

i do NOT like this razor- i would rather go buy the cheap disposable ones. it is TOO moistured and messy and very hard to maneuver around my bony knees! lol

October 19, 2016

I had this razor several years ago and I didn't like it at all, I did not repurchase it. You don't get very much bang for you buck as the thick soap rim dries up quickly and then you're left with a soapless razor. I don't recommend this.

October 19, 2016

I really like how this razor comes with the moisturizing bars, however I'm always disappointed how much the refill cartridges are. It's less money to buy the entire razor with the cartridge pack. I find myself picking up disposable razors when I run out of the cartridges. I do like that I don't need to use shaving cream with the product but have found lately that I have been getting cuts from this razor despite only just putting on a new cartridge. I have two scars now on my leg from where it has skinned me. I also find that you run out of one side of the cartridge before the actually razor needs to be replaced which is a waste of money. I am not sure I will be repurchasing this again.

August 07, 2015

I prefer to use mens razors but if I were going to use a woman's it would be this one. My mom swears by this one as well.

April 20, 2015

I received this razor as a sample. I found that it was ok for my legs, however it gave me razor burn on my bikini and underarms. The razor did not work in those hard to reach areas.

April 07, 2015

I liked the bigger handle on this - made it easier to grip and maneuver. However, the soap bar or whatever didn't last more than a few uses before dropping below the razor line and therefore not touching my skin. Also, if you leave it in the shower or on a ledge while it is still wet the soap gets mushy and useless

March 30, 2015

So far so good! I've only used mine once so far but I like it and the larger handle makes it so much easier to hold and maneuver. It gives a good, close shave that I am happy with. The price doesn't break the bank either

March 29, 2015

I didnt like this... I felt you used up the soap way too fast and like it didnt give the best shave... for example you couldnt get in the hard to reach places as easily.

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation