• secret clinical clear gel  antiperspirant in completely clean

secret clinical clear gel antiperspirant in completely clean Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 07, 2016

I have been using Secret Clinical antiperspirant that provides up to 4x Stress Sweat Protection for a month now. I was skeptical at first, but it proved me wrong. I used the product during my Performance Review for work. 1 1/2 hours in my manager's tiny, stuffy office!! Talk about stressful!! Well, the Secret Clinical Completely Clean Clear Gel did it's job. I didn't sweat, and I didn't smell! I also work in a fast paced, hectic environment that often has me standing on my feet all day and lots of walking. Who needs the added stress of wondering if your antiperspirant is working. After using this product a couple of times, I was convinced it worked. An added bonus is that it has a pleasant smell, and even though it took a little longer to dry I did not have any white marks on my black clothing. Need Sweat Protection in your life?? Try Secret Clinical Completely Clean Clear Gel..

February 27, 2016

I really was impressed by the length of coverage this antiperspirant provided without any odor bleeding through. I received this product to try for free through a Bzzagent campaign. I have recently used several other products that couldn't even last an entire workday but this antiperspirant had no issues at all. Still fresh all day long. I was a little unsure about the gel but I found it went on and dried surprisingly quickly. Overall the outstanding long lasting performance was most impressive.

February 05, 2016

I apply this in the morning and am good all day!

February 05, 2016

After trying several clinical strength antiperspirants, secret clinical strength is definitely the most effective. From everyday stress and running around, this antiperspirant holds up to the test. I don't have sweat marks or anything like that and the lavender smells fabulous. Would definitely recommend!

January 05, 2016

The Secret Clinical Clear Gel antiperspirant did not disappoint. Although I already had high expectations due to my previous successful and positive experience with Secret products, this one came out as the "clear" winner. Here's my 10 point run-down:

1. Packaging was standard - the antiperspirant came in a box - nothing too special
2. The sample size was easy to open
3. Doing a smell test, I noticed only a slight non intrusive clean, fresh scent
4. At first, trying to dispense the gel was a bit of a challenge. I ended up turning the antiperspirant upside and shaking it a few times before anything would come out when turning the dial
5. What came out was actually clear ...colorless ... not white as previous Clear Gels I have tried were
6. The antiperspirant glided on with ease.
7. Now here was the bonus ... I had just shaved but instead of waiting my usual 2 minutes, I applied the antiperspirant immediately as I was in a rush. To my utter surprise, there was absolutely no sting eventhough my pits were raw from a fresh shave.
8. And here is the other bonus - the antiperspirant dried immediately - there was absolutely no wait time ... which means absolutely nothing transferred to my clothes!
9. The antiperspirant lasted all day under layering and under heat - meaning no wetness and no odour even into the evening.
10. A little went a long way ... unlike other antiperspirants, I only had to do a single dial for a single swipe to keep dry and confident all day.

Attached is a picture I took comparing the 3 types. The first one is the new Clinical formula and it dried the fastest. The second one is a clear gel also from Secret but the antiperspirant dispenses white and dries clear - eventually. And as you can see, the last one came out chalky and left a mark on my black top. Overall, the Clinical formula is the best out of a total of the 3 different Secret antiperspirants I have tried in the last year - mainly because it did just as well as previous Secret antiperspirants but also did not require any waiting time to dry and it did not sting on freshly shaved skin

December 10, 2015

Great deodorant. Keeps me fresh and dry all day long. From chores at the barn,riding and back home house cleaning I never feel wet or smell. Stays clear and fresh

December 09, 2015

Smells amazing works all day and under any amount of stress. Doesn't leave marks on any clothes of any colour.

November 17, 2015

Iv just recently had the chance to try Clinical Strength Secret Clear Gel, which is absolutely amazing. I haven't used something that is so sensitive for your body and actually works! I received my sample a couple weeks ago and i'm still using it. It goes so much further then any other deodorant i'v tried because i only have to put it on first thing in the morning and it lasts all day. It works so well that when i hop in the shower it takes a little extra scrub to remove it lol.. As for the price, i checked out Walmarts website and it is priced at $7.97. One that is not a mark down, so sale price would be a bit lower. And two considering how much i would use in the run of a day, spending a bit more for something that works is fine by me.

November 07, 2015

This is a product that lives up to the hype. A clear, clean smelling gel antiperspirant, that can handle sweat during the most stressful situations, and continues working through the whole day. No messy white marks, no sticky underarms, no embarrassing body odor halfway through your day. The only negative I can possibly think of is that it costs twice as much as average deodorant. Trust me, it is worth the extra $.

October 19, 2015

This is amazing! I thought I loved my other Secret gel but this is WAY better and the scent ... like you just got out of the shower! I find the light scent also works decent when I wear perfumes.
My skin is soft and dry. It doesn't irritate or burn after shaving either.

~it's clear
~gel formula glides on
~protects well under stress, activities and heat for hours

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products