Amazing

Secret Outlast® Clear Gel Ooooh La La Lavender Reviews

1 review
Ranked #164 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 14, 2016

Who knew that a Gel antiperspirant could fight against wetness and odour?? Secret Outlast® Clear Gel, does just that! I was a little worried when the Secret Outlast® Clear Gel arrived in the mail and it was frozen. I was concerned that the product wouldn't work as it should because of being compromised. I worried for nothing! The first time I used it, it was a little awkward. I turned the mechanism 2-3 times as recommended, and ended up with too much gel on my underarm. It was messy and sticky and didn't dry as fast as expected. It also left some white marks on my black sweater. Once I experimented and dispensed just the right amount for me, the product worked amazingly! I LOVE the soft, refreshing lavender scent and the all-day protection of this gel. I was able to depend on it for over 24 hours! I used it during a performance appraisal with a new boss and made it through without any signs of wetness or odour ... a true test for any antiperspirant I think!! The only thing I didn't like was how the gel dried on the dispenser after use. The container ended up with dried antiperspirant on it. Not a big deal since it wipes right off! Ideally, I would have liked to test the Secret Outlast® Clear Gel during the summer to see how it would combat the hot, humid weather - and when I depend on my antiperspirant the most. I would definitely recommend this product to friends/family and would purchase it for the scent alone!