Secret pH Balanced Baby Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 02, 2016

I love the smell of this, so fresh and clean. I purchased the baby powder scent. This didn't work well for me. I perspire heavily and this felt thick and I could smell my BO. This is great for many but not for me

September 19, 2016

J'ai essayé beaucoup de déodorant mais malheureusement, beaucoup trop ne fonctionne pas! Le seul que je suis sûre de passer la journée, c'est celui ci! Je ne m'en passerai plus!

September 18, 2016

I think this may be my new favourite!

I bought this product because it was mentioned by some beauty bloggers I watch religiously and thought I may as well give it a try! (I am so glad I did)!!

I suffer from a lot of sweat. It is crazy.. Almost no antiperspirant works for me. I have literally tried almost everything available. The only antiperspirant that has been working for me it Mitchum, but I was getting tired of the smell.

I am so glad I bought this product because oh my goodness does it ever work! I apply this everyday and it does not let me down! I have not had a problem with sweat stains or embarrassing underarms since using it! Even at my job, which is VERY physically demanding, I have yet to sweat!

Not only does this work like magic, it also applies very nicely and doesn't clump. The smell is so subtle and seems to stay all throughout the day.

I have nothing but positive things to say!

Pros:
- Protects against odour
- Protects against wetness
- Smells amazing
- Lasts forever
- The price

Cons:
- Absolutely nothing

Conclusion:
Everyone needs to buy this!

September 10, 2016

I love this deodorant its my favorite. Its reasonably priced. I've never had an issue with odor or stains while working out it just won't quit. I highly recommend giving it a try. There is another scent which is not listed, and is just as good.

June 10, 2016

This deodorant does not leave any white marks on my clothing. It lasts well. Keeps me dry and the scent is not overwhelming or pungent like many deodorants.

April 04, 2016

Although this is very effective, I probably will not be purchasing it again for myself as I do not like the scent. It has a very strong baby powder scent that does not seem to fade into the background. I still use Secret, however, this scent does not work for me.

January 31, 2016

This is the deodorant that I'am currently using right now I love the scent of the Baby Powder this product goes on Invisibly and lasts 24 hours

July 08, 2015

Now every girl needs a deodorant that they can trust on during the day, this deodorant is one of my favourite because of the smell and the quality of the product. On the product it says it lasts up to 24hours and I agree with it. I can always depend on this product and don't need to be bringing it around with me every where I go to re apply.