Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 2317 in Grocery

July 11, 2016

My family loves Garden Veggie Straw! They are the perfect snack or side to a sandwich at lunch time! My husband wasn't interested in trying this product at first but now he eats them all the time! This product is a regular item in our grocery cart!

March 16, 2016

I started buying these when I was on a diet to curb my chip addiction, they quickly turned into a family favorite! We easily go through 2 bags a week! They are my one year old daughters favorite as they are easy to grab and hold in tiny hands.

March 13, 2016

It still tastes like chips and I'm not so sure it's better that the rest but I liked it a lot. Had a bag in my car and I would eat that instead of stopping on the road (I drive long distances) It made me save money and time!

March 01, 2016

On first impression, I thought these were a healthier option with a name like veggie straws but after purchasing and reading the list of ingredients, these are made of potatoes (I think there is veggie powder for colouring). They taste decent but I really don't know how much healthier these are than potato chips.

March 01, 2016

I was very impressed when I first tried these. They are very tasty and healthy to boot. They make a great snack for my daughter and she too loves them. Nice and light and yet so tasty

February 17, 2016

These are a great snack for kids and adults. It's a healthier alternative to chips and the kids just love them! The only downside is they're very salty and slightly too oily.

February 12, 2016

If you like salty, crunchy snacks then these Veggie Straws are for you! You may feel good about them being 'veggie' but they likely have no nutritional value - they just satisfy your desire for a light snack.

February 03, 2016

Great colors and taste... Love thats its soo healthy

February 03, 2016

I bought these mainly because of the cute packaging, but the taste surprised me and a good way! It has quite a subtle but delicious flavour, and it's great to know that these crisps contain veggies

February 03, 2016

I first had these at my sisters house, i didn't even realize what they were at first glance and than my sister said she found these ar Costco. I tried them and immediately loved them, they are so tasty but yet so different from anything else. Also these are healthier than potato chips and really good with a dip.