Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Sephora Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

What it is:
A waterproof eye makeup remover suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.

What it does:
This do-it-all formula removes waterproof makeup and contains a lash-strengthening complex that's rich in flavonoids and olive wood extracts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is ophthalmologist tested and suits sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

July 14, 2015

I find it a little bit oily but it takes my makeup right offf !!

June 30, 2015

I use this all over my face. I was blown away how gentle this remover is and love the fact that there is not scent to it. I had allergic reaction on my eyes prior with other HIGH END brand, but not this one! I was surprise that the price is way cheaper and the bigger size is actually way more cost efficient. Definitely worth drying if u haven't come across this product yet. I like it more than the other which seems to dry up your skin a b it. This feel gentle and moisturizing.

April 26, 2015

I find this a little oily but otherwise it works well enough. I like to use it to fix my eyeliner mistakes. Put some on a q tip and it fixes anything out of place.

July 10, 2012

I was not blown away with this make-up remover. It does take all of my makeup off but not without alot of scrubbing which is definatly not good for anyones eyes. I have used other removers that have worked much better then this one. It also does sting is you get it in your eyes which is never pleasant.
Over all i would not re-purchase or recommend this product.

May 16, 2012

This is hands down the greatest make up remover I have bought to date! It also made my lashes grow longer which is a major bonus!

I don't just use this on my eyes either...I also use it on my lips. When wearing dark lipstick/red lipstick and you get that stain you can't get rid of? Just a bit of this on a cotton pad swip over your lips and it's gone!

For $7 really - you can't go wrong!

February 27, 2011

I decided to try this one cause the girl at Sephoria told me it was really good and the price was right..This eye makeup remover is great ! Specially when you come home from a late nite out....I put a bit on a cotton pad swipe it accross my eyes and go to bed! DONE!..
GETS EVERYTHING OFF YOUR EYES!
Leaves your eyes feeling refreshed also not greasy and so far it has not stung my eyes.
definatly worth the money and then some!

February 17, 2010

I found this makeup remover to be okayyy. Has a bit of a funny smell to it. The really great thing that I like about this is it doesn't feel oily. It's also good for most makeup. However, that's pretty much all that I like about it. When I get to the eyeliner, I have to swipe it a few times to get all of my eyeliner off. Mind you, my eyeliner itself is pretty stubborn (Urban Decay 24/7 - I'll write another review on that!), but still....I've used a different brand of makeup remover (Mary Kay) which works better on the same eyeliner. I'd recommend trying other brands before getting to this one. Even the free Lancome ones that you often get in the Lancome bonus bags are better!

April 26, 2009

I love my eye makeup remover. I just started using it recently, this is my first bottle. Just shake it up, place a small amount on your cotton ball and go! My friend accidentally dumped a lot on, and stung his eyes. You don't need a lot. So long as you use it properly, it doesn't sting or irritate, and gets my makeup off really well. It's not greasy. I love it.