Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner
Good

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 15, 2017

My daughter has beautiful curly hair, so I have been looking for products that accentuate the curls without weighing it down. This not only smells amazing, but it leaves her curls weightless and shiny. I love how silky it leaves her hair, and all I have to do it towel dry and scrunch her hair to get her massive curls.. Which makes bath time faster and her grumpies to a minimum when I am drying her hair. Will be a long time customer of Shea moisture just for this formula,

August 29, 2016

I love the Shea moisture shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair super smooth and smelt great for hours!! I definitely plan on getting these products again in the future!

April 27, 2016

I love this conditioner. It moisturizes, elongates and adds plenty of shine to my curls. I would recommend it to anyone with or without curly, wavy, or kinky hair. It does the job and it has natural ingredients that don't frizz or weigh your hair down. I recommend it.