Shick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 447 in Hair Removal

January 09, 2017

Le rasoir est excellent et durable la peau est moins irritée et moins rougeurs super et look est cool prix est abordable et j'aime les couleurs je suis un peu accro au marketing!!!!! Merci

October 08, 2016

It's taken me forever to find a shaver that leaves my skin smooth and doesn't give me a rash the next day. This shaver is the best!! The price is a bit pricey but so worth it

June 17, 2016

great razor, good price, works well. I got the coconut scented ones and they're just lovely, I also got a rebate for $5 so the pack of 5 ended up costing me $3!

January 25, 2016

I quite like this razor. The little hole in the handle works great for guiding the razor when using it. The colour is very pretty as well. The ribbing on the handle makes it easy to hold.
    I also like that the price for refills isn't outrageous - makes me more dedicated to the brand.

June 10, 2015

I received this razor a while back and decided to try it. I always used a different brand/manufacturer.
    I was very surprised with the results and think I have found my new go to razor. My legs were very smooth and find it a much closer shave than my other brand. It was worth the switch!

June 09, 2015

I have tried two of these razors of the past few months and what I loved most about this razor was that I did not cut myself once while using it. It is light, sharp, flexible and lasts a long time. I love that I don't always need to use shaving cream with it.

June 09, 2015

This razor shaved really close and my legs were smooth.

June 08, 2015

I find that the razor dulls fast or maybe it was the winter growth. But I like it

May 27, 2015

I really enjoyed this razor. I find the head has more range and flexibility than most razors. Easy grip and leaves a very close shave

March 18, 2015

Received a free sample of the men's razor and in desperation, had to use it as I was out of my regular disposable. The men's razor worked better than the Gillett I was using previous to this so I decided to try the woman's razor. It was extremely good. I will continue to use it. Just wish it was a bit cheaper for refills. I'm on a pretty tight budget, so if the men's is cheaper I would use that as an alternative.

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

Losing weight tips

10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish