Good

Shiseido Makeup Facial Cotton Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

April 23, 2016

I managed to try these when they were about 70% off retail price a sales clerck at Shoppers Drug mart let me in on the secret of this wonderful product. I will say I find the price a tad steep but you do get a LOT OF PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE and they are so so soft and they are very effective but I do hate the price....UNTIL I realize how much I pay, and have paid For other skin products, masks, serums...To me it makes far better sense to spend good money for good skin care and great skin care products and pay less, buy less expensive makeup.
I do recommend these, if you can always afford to use them then I say go for it, if ur budget hAd to stretch or eliminate something else u need for these gems then I'd use them sporadically only on ur eyes let's say or when ur needing to get hard to remove makeup off. Basically interchanging them with whatever regular cotton u usually use. This way u get the best of both worlds. :)

April 23, 2016

These makeup cottons are my favorite. While they come at a little bit of a premium, i find they are super soft compared to other facial cottons on the market. They are also absorbent, so I typically only require one to be able to remove all the makeup from my face.

April 30, 2015

Excellent Product, I'm in love with it!

I've purchased this over and over.

A little background: I used to work for Shiseido and that's how I got introduced to the cotton and now that I've left that job, I still go back to this product it is truly luxurious. You will either find people who love this product or are indifferent. For me, this is the go to product in terms of facial cotton. I once tried to cheapen out and bought the $2 cotton from wal-mart and had to go out the next day to get this, cuz you just can't go back.

Uses: I use it to apply toner and for eye make up remover on my eyes. I wear contacts and have really sensitive eyes, and this cotton feels like cashmere. I fold it in half cuz its quite big and use one side per eye.

Pro: Great quality, excellent product delivery on the skin, feels great, good size, 100%cotton!

Con: Expensive!! It is going up in prices almost all teh time, it was $9 before and now its $11 :( but you can buy it when there is a Gift with Purchase at sears/bay and stock up.

Must Try! :)

April 23, 2015

Love these cotton squares. They are really soft, don't leave fuzzy bits on your face, plus they come in a huge package!

October 22, 2014

The best cotton squares around. I use these for removing nail polish and applying toner to my face, chest and back. You won't regret purchasing these since they hit all competitors out of the park. Great product.

September 08, 2013

There is no contest when it comes to the facial cotton by Shiseido. These are the best in terms of softness, quality, thickness and size. They may seem more expensive then a typical drugstore brand cotton, but you will notice that you use much less in quantity. Sometimes, I have to use four or five cotton pads from other brands at a time- but with the Shiseido cotton, two pads completely remove a full face of makeup.

In addition to the above, they are the only cotton squares that are lint free.The fibers are very smooth and allow my makeup remover to penetrate through, without leaving pieces of cotton all over my face.

Love these! I look forward to using this every night to remove my makeup and to apply my toner, it's like a mini facial at home.You just gotta try them!