Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 57 in Lip Plumpers

What it is:
Soap & Glory's bestselling extreme plumping lip gloss with SUPERFILL™ volume-maxing microspheres and LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion.

What it is formulated to do:
A single slick of Sexy Mother Pucker™ can fool your lips into looking and feeling fuller. It features SUPERFILL™ microspheres that explode in volume up to 10X when they absorb moisture, and circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion to increase blood flow and make lips look almost instantly lusher.

What else you need to know:
Sexy Mother Pucker™ activates on contact. It's likely that you'll notice a bit of a buzz (and likely, create one).
Please note: This is normal.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

littlelolabeans
Feb 17, 2014

If you want plump zingy lips, this product is for you. The cinnamon in the ingredients gives your lips a zingy tingling sensation. I love the shades available, and the shine is awesome too.

rachified
Jan 29, 2014

As I sit here with my lips sizzling/tingling/expanding by the millisecond, I can confidently assure you that this product is a winner.

Not only does it feel wicked cool, it really fires up your lips (no sexy firefighter required - unfortunately). I'm also quite fond of the scent which smells fresh and bubble-gum like without being overwhelming. Initially it goes on quite sticky but within a few minutes it smooths into a nice gloss finish. Perfect for a fresh minimal face that just needs that extra luscious "umph"

geekloveschic
Jan 16, 2014

Love the tingle, It makes me pout my lips all the more! I found this product effective and a great price. I was through an entire tube within a month.

lifeisbeautiful
Jan 05, 2014

Nice tingly feeling, smells like vanilla. It's a bit sticky but it looks amazing! Perfect amount of shine with subtle glitter.

wendyroy
Oct 03, 2013

Love, love,love this stuff. When Sally Hansen stopped making their lip plumper, I was really bummed. I asked at Shopper's Drug Mart if there was a similar plumping product. They recommened 2. I tried both, and this was the best by far, and the cheapest by far. Plumps your lips with a little sting, and seems to cause them to brighten up. There is no color to this product, so the color is just an enhancement of your own, the most natural and flattering look.

imfeehily
Sep 01, 2013

Rich and luscious sassy product. Will surely buy it again.

Megb15
Mar 14, 2013

This gloss is not bad. I have been using it for about six months. It makes my lips tingly and I believe does plump them up. it's a little bit sticky and does not stay on for long so I find I'm often applying. But that hasn't stopped me from buying again. Don't be afraid to get the darker colors as it is fairly transparent.

LissaG
Nov 29, 2012

This is always a staple in my purse. It really does plump your lips, and I love the tingly feeling as it works! The gloss is nice (I always get the clear one) and it goes on nice over lipstick. However, the price is pretty steep ($15), and I always find myself losing these downtown because as soon as I whip it out all my girlfriends want a swipe of it. It does make my lips a little sticky when it starts to wear off, so re-applying is a must.

OneUniqueQueen
Nov 14, 2012

Absolutely one of my favorites. Amazing product. The price is alright. Comes in a variety of shades. I like the clear, natural one the best. You can feel the tingling affect right away and you can notice a change in your lips after a while. Also, I love the name!!

stacyd32
Aug 22, 2012

i love this stuff i will have to get it again

Petersgirl has posted in the forum topic
April 17 2014

cutegodzilla added a new review for
Xbox 360

cutegodzilla added a new review for
Blackberry Curve

Kirstenk has posted in the forum topic
Cruise Tips?