St Ives Firming Skin Targeted Cellulite Treatment Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 27, 2016

It's a very great product. My skin looks smooth and tight, looks like i had a facial. I never believed in those cream before. After usign this one, I can tell that the skin get better look.

February 01, 2016

This Is a pretty good Cellulite treatment. Makes your skin firmer after a few weeks use, and it is very well priced. Nothing amazing though.

September 23, 2015

my skin looks smooth and tight, looks like i had a facial.

July 21, 2015

Very quenching and effective, I have boughten this for years. Love using it on my arms and thighs.

June 11, 2014

Ce gel contre la cellulite est efficace avec un peu d exercices, une saine alimentationt et beaucoup d eau. Sinon c est vrai quelle rafermie la peau et diminue l apparence de cellulite. Elle est agréable a son application et a sont odeur. La peau parait plus lisse!

May 28, 2014

This product I have been using for quite awhile, although I would recommend do not solely rely on this for your cellulite issues. Paired with exercise this product is amazing.

September 25, 2013

It really does seem to work but you have to put it on daily. It takes awhile to work but it does as long as you keep using it.

January 16, 2011

I've tried tons of topical cellulite creams that are available at regular drugstores. I can say that this is the only one where I noticed a difference. NOTE: I used the daytime and the nightime sublime slim topical products together!!
T This is not a department store brand so it is still cheap overall. I have to say that I noticed results after a few weeks of using it as directed. When I saw myself in pictures the results were telling.. You couldn't see any cellulite!

August 01, 2010

I never believed in those cream before that advertising results in 2 weeks or so, but actually this one works well, it is not a miracle cream but the skin get better look.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml