St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Formulated with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, soybean oil and minerals, this intense moisture treatment helps to rejuvenate skin’s moisture barrier by replenishing the hydrating nutrients it needs.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives.

October 17, 2016

I thought this lotion was just okay. Nothing that really stood out for me. It did its job but was it better than the lotion I usually buy? Not really. I had picked it up because I found it on sale but I don't know if I'll buy it again. I'll probably use it up though since there's nothing bad about it. Just not my favourite.

October 16, 2016

I love the fresh, clean and gender neutral scent of this lotion. It is not as moisturizing as other lotions I have tried though. It's a good quick fix for dry skin though. I guess you have to use the whole bottle and apply it every day and night for you to see the difference. The consistency is thin which is pretty good and it's not very heavy and greasy.

October 16, 2016

J`aime beaucoup , les produits st-yves fonctionnes bien sur ma peau. Cet odeur la laisse fraiche et pas trop parfumée. Je trouve par contre le format un peu trop gros. J`aime essayer de nouvelle crème alors c`est long avant de le terminer. Nourrisant et hydratant

October 14, 2016

I used this from a friend of mine when my skin was so dry! I must say it works great. The scent isn't overpowering and it moisturizes well. I like the formula of st Ives lotions as I have many scents from them myself

October 13, 2016

I do not like St. Ives products. I tried this at my mom's house recently along with another cucumber scent and found it to be very runny. It worked good for about 5 minutes, then the moisture left.

October 12, 2016

I always go for St.Ives moisturizers because they actually work and this one is so good! it really moisturizes the skin and the scent is not at all obnoxious. even my hubby likes it and he is really sensitive about scented produicts

October 11, 2016

I really enjoy the St. Ives lotions. This mineral therapy is great for dry skin, especially during the winter. It's effective and doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling like other dry skin moisturizers do.

I definitely stock up on this for the winter, especially when it is on sale!

October 10, 2016

St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion is another winner in St. Ives lotion family! I have several guest bathrooms, so keep a different St. Ives lotion in each to test from time to time. This worked very well on my itchy back after a bad sunburn this summer. Loved the light fragrance and smooth feel it gave my skin.

October 09, 2016

This is absolutely perfect for anyone with extremely dry skin, especially during winter time. I have terribly dry hands during cold weather, and this product moisturized them extremely well

October 08, 2016

The ladies at the customer care counter use this at work There is a bottle behind the counter for us to use throughout the day at work. We are always washing our hands so we have to moisturize.. I actually like the picture/design on the bottle. I like turquoise colors. I really believe that people (including me) tend to purchase items that are appealing to their eye.

This cream give you a slight sheen on your skin, like silica. it is slightly heavy but absorbs nicely but not instantly. It has a fresh ""mineral" smell to it. It is Paraben FREE, hypoallergenic, and dermatological tested. It is also made with naturally sourced moisturizers. I try not to buy creams with soybean oil just as a personal preference, but it wasn't a deterrent for me with this body lotion from St Ives.

Neuven added a new review for